-19-

Louis PoV-
I wake up early on Saturday morning, I check my phone and decide I have just enough time to have a shower and get ready before harry wakes up.

I get the water running to a decent temperature before I strip down and get in.

As I'm washing my hair I feel two hands around my waist. I turn around and it's zayn.

"Good morning" he says

"It is a good morning" I reply.

We quickly shower before both getting out and getting dressed.

Zayn head's downstairs to make pancakes for breakfast.

I knock on Harry's door with no answer I open it.

Harry's led on his bed blanket half off him. I walk over to the side of his bed.

I sit down and stroke his hair. Waking him up.

"Good morning" I say

"Nooo I want to sleep" he wines putting his comfort teddy over his eyes.

"Babe it's almost 9am " I say softly

"5 more minutes" he says quietly. He moves so he's facing away from me.

"Okay I'm gonna get you an outfit and then it's time to wake up alright" I say getting up.

"Okay" he says pulling his blanket up.

I walk over to his drawers and open the top drawer. I find a white baby grow and grab it closing the drawer. I go to the next drawer and find a pair of black joggers, I then go into the last drawer and find Harry a beige colored hoodie that's oversized.

Once I've got everything I walk into the bathroom and grab Harry a pull up. And walk back into his room.

"Right mister time to get up" I say standing next to his bed.

"Okay" he says sitting up.

I help him change into a clean pull up and clean clothes. I grab his a pair of socks and put them on his feet.

"Right should we go get some breakfast" I say

"Yep" he replies popping the p

I pick him up and carry him downstairs once we get to the bottom of the stairs I holding him up and walk to the kitchen pretending his an aeroplane.

He giggles a lot.

"Good morning sweet boy" zayn says turning around

"Good morning" Harry replies.

I put harry down and he walks over to the table, I sit down next to him zayn coming over with plates of food. We have toast and avocado with eggs. Harry having toast, eggs and strawberries. Harry's in a different plate to divide all his foods up.

"Can I have some juice" he asks putting a bit of toast in his mouth

"Sure" I say getting up and walking over to the cupboard.

I grab harry a sippy cup and fill it with apple juice. I put the lid on tight and pass it to him.

"Thank you" he says taking it

"You're welcome" I reply sitting back down.

Once we're finished I clean Harry's face.

"Can I go play" he asks politely

"Sure" zayn replies.

I get up and put everything in the dishwasher. Zayn wipes the table down and we head to the living room where Harry's playing with legos and his small world people.

The rest of the morning was Harry playing contently. Once nap time comes around Harry goes down quite quickly. I lie him on his bed and head back downstairs to the living room.

I sit next to zayn who puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Why don't we book a holiday" zayn suggests

"Yeah where to" I ask

"How about we go to la" he says

"Okay." I say

"Why don't we ask Liam if they all want to come" he asks

"Sure" I say

Zayn calls Liam and he says it's fine and we'll book it for this week. The kids will love it.

I get to booking the flights costing just under £3,000. Quite expensive but worth it.

I go to book a house instead of a hotel. I go on Airbnb and find a house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, just costing £1,567 for the week.

Once everything's booked I go on Amazon to find things for the kids to do on the plane. I get both the kids a few dry wipe books and a few toys Barbie's and magnetic legos. I get each of them a busy board with clips and things on.

Once everything's ordered I get harry a few new outfits.

Harry wakes up shortly and I get him his lunch; crackers, apple and some dairy free cheese sandwiches.

I get him a sippy cup of juice and let him eat it.

Me and zayn decided with Liam and Niall that we'll tell the kids together once everything's arrived. My mum agreed to have max whilst we're away.

Once Harry's done eating he goes back to playing. Liam, Niall and madi come over to we can tell the kids.

Harry and madi and sat playing with legos building a house. Me, zayn, Niall and Liam sat talking.

"Madi, Harry we've got something to tell you" I say

They turn around and look at us.

"Okay" Harry says smiling

"We're going to" I begin

"La" all four of us say in sync

"Really omg" madi says

"Thank you thank you" Harry says

"It's alright. We go this week on Monday for the whole week" I say

"Oh my god we have to pack" madi says

"Yep and you and Harry will have loads to do on the plane" I say

"What about max" Harry asks

"Nanny is going to look after him" I say reassuring him

"Good" he says

They go back to playing after asking a few questions which we all answer.

A few hours later Niall, Liam and madi are leaving to go pack and get everything ready.

I get mine and zayns stuff packed and then moved onto Harry's. Once everything's ready I get it put in the living room ready to go in the taxi in the morning. I get Harry's car seat out of the car and put it with our bags.

I get my backpack ready and Harry's done. I pack some nappies and pull ups bottles dummies, milk and I get some pots of snacks and toys.

Just as I'm finshing up the doorbell goes. I go and get it. It's everything I ordered this morning. I open everything and get it packed into Harry's bag.

As bedtime comes around I get harry in bed asleep whilst me and zayn get max's things ready for my mum.

Me and zayn head up to bed around midnight, we talk a bit about how Harry might cope with the flight. It might be alright now that Harry's got madi.