-6-

Don't really like this chapter but here it is

Harry's PoV-
I wake up suddenly sweating and crying. I check my phone and it's 3am. What the hell happened.

I chuck the covers off my body and head out my room to the kitchen. I grab a cup and fill it with water. I take a sip and see Louis enter the room.

"You okay" he asks

"Yeah just needed a drink" I say

"It's 3am" he says

"Fine I had a bad dream" I admit

"You should have come to me and zayn" he says

"I didn't want to annoy you and papa" I say

"We'd never get annoyed by you first of all and secondly we'd never let you deal with anything alone" he tells me

"Dad it's okay imma go back upstairs and watch something on my laptop if that's okay" I ask

"Sure sweets just come get us if you need us" he tells me

I nod and hug him walking up to my room. I put my water on my desk and sit down I open my laptop and find something to watch.

I end up watching some film about cars. I scroll on my phone for a while I notice Gemma has messaged me. I debate whether or not to open it.

I open it and there was a photo attached with the message. 'Your new niece' what since when was she pregnant why didn't she tell me.

I ignore it I don't care. I check the time and it's 7:15am how did I just spent four hours on my phone. None the less I get up and head down to the kitchen. Zayn and Louis already awake.

"How'd you sleep" Louis asks

"I didn't" I say

"It's Monday you're supposed to be back at school today so we're gonna head up there and get all our things" he tells me

"Okay" I reply

"Here" he says passing me my toast.

I eat it and then head back upstairs to get dressed. I put on a top and a pair of joggers. I'm thankful I'm leaving the school.

Once I'm ready I head back downstairs phone in my pocket.

"Right let's go" zayn says

We head outside and we get in the car. Once we arrive at the school we all get out and zayn head to his room grabbing all his things I follow Louis to his room helping him pack his stuff. Once we're done we head to my classroom where I pick up my iPad and other stuff.

We head out the school and head back home. Once we're home I jump out the car and walk up to my room. I put my stuff away.

I head back downstairs and into the living room. I sit down on the sofa next to Louis.

Louis PoV-
I notice Harry's moving a bit mainly his feet.

"You okay" I ask

He dosent respond I know somethings not right. I let it be for a bit untill he starts pulling at his socks struggling to get them off.

"Here let me help" I say helping him get them off.

"They're annoying" he says

"What's annoying" I ask

"Clothes" he says

"Alright look take off what's annoying you" I say

"Top" he wines trying to take it off