Chapter 1, Sweet Dreams! Multiversal Field Trip!

Previously on Team Azure, the secret of Daniel being a traitor of Team Azure, thanks to Ramona's corruption, arose. It was before even joining that Daniel succumbed to the influence of the vampress, all because Selina blocked Ramona on all social media platforms, Team Azure fought Daniel and freed him from Ramona, it was all thanks to a conceptual cross created by Leo, and modified by Gavin. Ramona took the brunt to the effect of the cross and was defeated.

However, Ramona was only a decoy villain, her mother, Necrotica, Ruler of the Underworld, was freed from her prison after ten thousand years, it was time for her to conquer the multiverse and beyond, Ramona's true endgame had been to aid her mother in this destruction. Gaining the upper hand, Necrotica almost finished off Team Azure, however everyone in the multiverse had been witnessing this glorious battle, with the power of courage by their side, Team Azure defeated Necrotica.

Elsewhere, Ramona reformed from the conceptual attack, where she found out that Leo took it easy on Ramona and knew she had good in her, and her genuine love for Daniel was the key to that.

Now, we go to Naples Italy of Earth 5.....

A voice from afar, "Oh no! I forgot to turn my pizza oven!"

"You fool! why would you keep the oven at a high temp?" another chimed in.

Bolstering his demeanor, the first voice replied, "Because we have a rush of customers! What would you expect from a cafeteria within a large building filled with students and workers? And it's not even that high!"

The second voice did not seem impressed with the attitude from her manager, disastrous sounds were heard, "You're a stupid f-"

BOOM!

Masses of flame surrounded the area, blowing up a portion of the building, visible from the outside eye. Upon reacting to the sight of the flames, screams were made out from the innocents within.

As fragments of the building began manifesting into balls of fire that would harm citizens below, time began slowing down, the shocked, admittedly funny, faces of those that thought their lives would end there froze.

That's where I come in with my awesome speed, by the way, in case you forgot, the name is Daisuke, I'm the charismatic team leader of Team Azure, and I am a Saiyan Rogue.

Dashing inside the building at immeasurable speeds, fast enough to move from past, present, and future in one run, I ran through the doors to the first level of the building.

During my run, I noticed a pile of pizzas right by the cafeteria table, why let a perfectly good food go to waste?

Om nom nom

Mmmh.... I could go for more! My appetite is barely satiated, once more dashing at immeasurable speeds I gobbled a ton of food of all sorts, meat, veggies, deserts, whatever.