Decision?🤔

"Siddharth, are you serious? How can you make a decision like that?" Siddharth's mom shouted at him.

"I don't have any other options, mom. It's for my studies. Not something bad. This college is my dream college, so please." He said almost crying.

"I understand but it's not in Mumbai. It's in New York. So how will you go alone?"

"Mom, I am not a kid anymore. So please. Let me go. I promise, I will continue my studies just like I always do. I promise." He said and his mom gave him a 'worried' face.

"Fine..I will think about it and will tell you." Siddharth release a deep breath. His mom went in the kitchen and Siddharth make his way in his balcony.

Siddharth's pov.
Hope mom will agree. I miss you, my love. It's been more than 3 years, I haven't seen, love. I know you wanted to continue your study without me. But it doesn't mean, you will leave me. I misssss youuuuuuuuuuuuu, loveeeeeeeeee!!!
Pov ends.

He went in his room and sleep as it is night. Next morning:

"Good morning, mom, bhai" Siddharth said and his family wished him back.

"Come and have breakfast." His mom told him. He sat next to his brother and serves himself some pancakes made by his mom.

"So, i heard you are going New york" His brother(Abhishek Nigam) said and Siddharth gives him attention.

"Yes!!Bhai. For studies. In my dream college." Siddharth said and his brother look at him with narrow eyes. "Mom, have you thought about it?" Siddharth asked his mom.

"Yes. I hope you will do your best, Sid. I am sending you with full trust. So please." His mom said and Siddharth went and hug his mom in happiness.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuu mom. I promise, I will be a good boy there. I won't break your trust." He said.

"I will pay your flights today." His mom said and meanwhile Siddharth went back to his place to eat.

After breakfast, the both brothers went to his respective room.

Siddharth's pov
I hope I will see you in New York again, my love. I can't wait to see again.
Pov ends.

"I don't know, my love if I will see you again. I know it was just best-friend for you. But I love you so much. Even more than myself." He said to himself as he sit next to his bed pulling his legs to his chest.

Here is the first chapter, guys. Hope you love it.❤ Please support me just like you did in my previous story. Vote, comment and give shootouts. Don't forget to vote. Love you all🤍.Byeeeeeee!!!!<3.