'it's just a kiss for you anyway'

While eating, Siddharth's phone rang. It was his brother. Ofc! There was his mom too. He took the call. 

"Hey, how is the house?" Vibha Aunty asked and Siddharth turned his camera to Avneet. Avneet waved. "Namaste Aunty," Avneet said and Abhishek and Vibha Aunty were shocked to see her.

"Avi. Beta, where were you??" Vibha Aunty asked. "I was in NYC and then Siddharth bought this house from my father. I found him and I am going to stay with him for a month. How are you, Aunty and Bhai?" She said while taking the phone from Siddharth's hand.

"I'm good. So happy to hear you after so long time." Vibha Aunty said and Abhishek said, "Same." 

"Won't you get married, bhai?" Avneet asked jokingly and all chuckled. "How can I get married, and my little sister is not in my wedding?" Abhishek said.

"Aww!!Love you bhai<3." Avneet said while doing a flying kiss to Abhishek. "Love you too little sister<3." Abhishek replied back.

"By the way, what were you doing??" Vibha Aunty asked them. Siddharth turns the camera towards him and showed them their food while saying, "Having dinner. What about you??"

"Oh. We just finished dinner. Anyways, eat later, I will call you guys." Vibha Aunty said and they cut the call. 

Both forgot about that kiss. "It feels nice to talk to Vibha Aunty after so many years." Avneet said and Siddharth smiles. They continue to eat. After sometime, the kiss hits in Siddharth's mind.

"May I ask you something??" Siddharth asks and this time, the kiss hits in her mind. And she got that feeling of him asking that question.

"Umm..I am sleepy. Nowadays, I have projects and all. So... that's why." She started making her way to the kitchen and Siddharth quickly follow her.

"Are you serious, Avni?? You told me to behave nice and normal just like the moment before the proposal. So, that is what I am doing. Then?? Why are you doing that??" Siddharth said. He said whatever is coming in his mind right now.

"Means, you are not affected of the kiss??" Avneet asked. "It's just a kiss, Avuu..." Siddharth said.

"What do you mean by it's just a kiss, Siddharth. But whatever why do you care actually! It's just a kiss for you anyway." She puts her plate in the sink and went in the room.

Siddharth's pov:
Why is she behaving like that?? What is wrong with her?? I know, a kiss is not like that. Has she regret the thing of kissing me or what?? But....I love her and I came here for her only. I don't want her to regret something from me. How can I say something like that and did something like that.

POV ends.

To be continued....
Hey guys. Sorry to post late. I had some personal health problem lately so I am very sorry for posting late. Thank you for those who are understanding me and vote, comment and follow. Love you all😍. Keep supporting!!! Byeeee.❤️