Nickolas😕

At the airport;
"Byee, mom and Bhai. I will miss you so much." Siddharth said not trying to cry. Same goes to his mom and brother. But he is going, his mom start crying. He finally went inside.

His flight was 7 hours (A/N:I haven't seen how much time) .When he reached New York;
'How will I know which taxi?" He mumbles to himself. After searching, he finally saw the taxi man.

He introduced himself to the taxi driver, he sat in the passenger seat. His destination was to Manhattan, NY, Hotel.

He checks in and went in his room. He will stays here and search for an apartment for himself. As he was tired, he went to sleep.

After 5 hours, his sleep was disturbed by his phone. His phone was ringing. His mom was calling him. He takes the call.

"Hey, Sid. Did you reach safely? How are you, son?" His mom asked worriedly.

"Don't worry,mom. I am perfectly fine. Yes, I have reached safely. How are you and Bhai?" He said. "We are fine after hearing for hours." His mom said and his brother adds, "Feel so peacefully when the donkey Siddharth Nigam is not here."

"Mommmmmmmmmmmmm.....beat him for me pleaseeee!!' Siddharth wined. Vibha Aunty hitted Abhishek's hand. He chuckled. "Just joking. I miss you so much, my brother." Abhishek said.

"By the way, what you're doing?" Vibha Aunty asked. "I was sleeping." He said while yawning.

"Anyways bro, talk to you later. I have office's work." Abhishek said. "Byee..love you both." Siddharth said. "Love you too." Vibha Aunty and Abhishek replied and cut the call. He again went to sleep.

After 2 hours, he woke up and decided to take dinner in his room itself. So, he did so.  While doing breakfast, he called his best friend, Nickolas.

"Hi, bro. Glad you still remember me. Where are you? This is not your room? Then?" He said and Siddharth was waiting for him to stop asking questions. "Will you stop eating and answer me,dude?" He said.

Siddharth swallow his food and talked, "Thank God! You finally stop talking. You donkey."

"Oh hello. I am not a donkey, you moron. Just answer me my questions." Nickolas said.

"I move to New York." Siddharth said and Nickolas was shocked. "Bad joke, brother. You know you can't leave me here. Our 2 years of friendship don't deserve this. You are drunk or something?"

"No. I'm not." Nickolas cut the call and Siddharth continue to eat. He call the people to comes and get his plate and all. He went in the balcony and call his family.

He talked for 1 hour and went on bed, scrolling Instagram and TikTok. After sometimes, he went to sleep.

Next morning;

To be continued....
Hey guys...I know that today is neither Thursday nor Sunday but I want to post the chapter. The best friend is Gabriel Guevara from 'My fault'. I hope you all know him. If you want some new characters or remove,let me know.Please vote, comment and follow. Love you all💞. Keep supporting. See you in the chapter!
Byeeee😁