Seems familiar 😶

Next morning;
Siddharth's pov:
Ahhh!!!I had a beautiful dream about you, ml. I miss you. I just hope that I see you in New York as you told me that you will come here. Today I will do my admission in my dream college, Royal College.

POV ENDS
He went to do his morning chores and went out. He took the important papers and went to the college. He did his admission and went back to hotel.

In his room;
He went online and searched for a house. He found a house which Rs. 1500000. If the house will be good, he will tell his brother to pay it as he doesn't work. Right now, he is hungry as he didn't do breakfast in the morning. He called in the reception and order the food. 

After some minutes,they brought his foods and start eating. While eating, he called the owner of the house.

"Hello..." Siddharth said. "Good afternoon." The man replied.

"I would ask you about the house which you put on sale last night." Siddharth said.

"About that. Yes." The man said. "Can we meet somewhere so tht we cam discuss about it?" The man agrees!

"Meet directly where the house is, at Newburgh.At 14:00" The man said.

"Ok, sure..see you then." Siddharth said. "See you." The man said and they cut the call.

Siddharth's pov
The man's voice seems familiar to me. Who can it be?  Is he her father? Uncle? It seems like him itself. Am I overthinking or something but this man seems so familiar to me. Anyways when I will him tomorrow, I will know him better.
POV ends

He finished his food and called to come and bring the plates and all. After 2 minutes, they came and he calls his family. This time, only his mom replied.

"Hey, son." His mom said and he wishes her back. "Where is bhai?" He asked his mom.

"He went to work. Today he has an important meeting so he went early in the morning." His mom replied and he made an 'oh' face.

"When he returned, you tell him to call him." He said and his said 'ok'. He then told his mom about buying the house and all.

"You are different from your brother. This is a voice call. This voice and the voice in real are not sometimes the same. So please! Stop overthinking." His mom said. "Ok. By the way what are you doing?" He asked his mom.

"Household. What about you?" His mom said. "Nothing. Just getting bored."  He said and his mom chuckled. He continue his talks with his mom and after sometime, he cut the call.

To be continued....
Hey guys...Hope you loved this chapter. If it's boring please let me know. Our dear Sidneet will meet soon. Maybe not in the next chapter but very soon. Love you💗. Keep supporting!<3.
See you in the next chapterrrr....byeee😃✨