Avneet's ex-boyfriend?

When she went into the backyard and saw Siddharth with a beautiful rose. Avneet had a feeling about what was going to happen. She still went near Siddharth.

  Siddharth kneeled on one of his knees and started saying, "I am very bad at proposing, I know but still I want to propose to you. Yes! Avneet Kaur, I am here to tell you about my feelings for you. First of all, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I am very lucky to have a best friend, I hope that you will be the best girlfriend, so will you be my girlfriend?"  

Avneet was shocked. She didn't know what to say as she thought that she had feelings for Vikshit (Avneet's ex-boyfriend) and not her best friend, Siddharth. A tear came out of her eye, and she ran away. Almost half of the college was looking at them and Siddharth was confused. He followed Avneet and finally stopped at the canteen where there were fewer people. 

"Should I take it as a yes, or no?" Siddharth asked and they both looked in each other's eye. Avneet said 'no' immediately without hesitating. Siddharth was heartbroken and left from there. 

Flashback ends:

But after breaking up with Vikshit, I realized that rejecting Siddharth was a bad idea. Infact, breaking up with Vikshit made me realized so many things. Well, me and Vikshit met after 2 months of Siddharth's disappeared. Then after 5 months we were in a relationship. Our relationship holds only for 2 months and because of arguing and all, we broke up and now he is on his way, and I am on mine. 

Pov ends.

After some minutes, she yawns and close her eyes. 

To be continued....

Hey guys. Sorry for making the chapter small and sorry for posting so late. I had exams and all and I can't post it. Hope you can understand. Please as usual keep voting, commenting, sharing and supporting. Love you all<3. Byeeeeeeeee!!