'Do you regret that kiss?'

Siddharth is lying on his bed and for the past 30 minutes, he is not asleep. He even doesn't know why, either because of the kiss or Avneet's behavior. He wanted to wake Avneet up and asked her the reasons why is she behaving weirdly. While thinking about it, he stood up and went to the balcony. He was shocked to see Avneet too. 

"What are you doing here late at night??"Both asked each other at the same time. After that, they chuckled.

"Tell your reasons why first." Siddharth said and Avneet replied, "Umm...I was not that sleepy, so I came here. It feels peaceful here."  

"I agree with you as the wind at night is so fresh and heavenly feeling," Siddharth said. "By the way why did you came here??" Avneet asked.

"Umm......I would say the same reasons." Siddharth said and Avneet nodded. It was actually 10p.m. and fortunately the day after, school start and both have to go to school.

"Why you are you behaving weird??" Siddharth asked Avneet a bit hesitated. Then Avneet who was looking at the stars, turn to him and looks in his eyes. They made an eye-contact for 2 seconds.

"Sorry, actually I am on my dates, so I just spill whatever is coming in my mind. I am really sorry." Avneet said. "Do you regret that kiss?" Siddharth asked hesitantly. Avneet doesn't want to answer that question, but she did.

"I don't know. I really don't know. Infact, I don't know what is happening to me." Avneet said and Siddharth was confused. He wanted to ask more but seeing Avneet with a worried face, make him more worried. He couldn't see his love of his life sad. 

Of course! He is here to see her. To try to make another chance with her but he also doesn't know what destiny want to make him right now. Both needed a hug right now, so, Siddharth hugs Avneet. At first, Avneet was shocked but after some, she hugged him back.

For about 5 minutes, they broke the hug, not completely but still in each other's arms. After 2 minutes, Avneet apart herself from him and said, "Thank you for that hug and good night." Avneet said and without letting Siddharth replied, she went in her room. 

Avneet's pov:

...................

To be continued...

Hey guys...Hope you love this chapter. As you guys for Avneet's pov, I will put it but in the next chapter ofc!!Please vote, comment and follow. Love you all. Keep supporting..Byee!!