CHAPTER ONE: JEALOUS!!

Author's POV:
In morning a pretty girl was sleeping in her room. However, let me introduce her.Jung YN is 18 years old, beautiful, savage, extroverted, and dirty-minded. Her parents went on vacation for two months. She study at XXX University. She has a big crush on her university professor, Kim Taehyung. She's a good student, but you could say that she goes to school just to see him. However, he's so cold and doesn't even give her any attention.

Suddenly, YN got a call and picked it up with her eyes closed.

On the phone was Lisa.

YN: "Hello?" sleepy voice

Lisa: "Are you still sleeping? Do you know what time it is?!" shouts

YN: "What?!" annoyed voice

Lisa: "It's already 9 a.m.! You bitch!"

YN: "What?! Are you fucking serious?!" jumps out of bed "Why didn't you call me earlier?! Wait, IT'S JUST 7 A.M.! Why did you call me so early?!"

Lisa: starts to laugh "Okay, but you'll surely be late as always. I know it."

YN: "I won't!" angry voice

Lisa: "Let's see, babe! Bye, see you later."

YN: "Bye bitch."

Lisa has been YN's best friend since middle school

End of Author Pov

YN's POV:
"Come on, YN, get up. You have to prove to Lisa," I told myself. Then, I did my morning routine and after taking a bath, I put on my outfit. I put on some light makeup.

Her whole outfit

YN: "Okay, I'm ready

YN: "Okay, I'm ready." Then, I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some breakfast.

The breakfast

YN: After eating breakfast, I went to the university by motorbike

Her motorbike

At universityYN Pov:

At university
YN Pov:

I entered the university and saw my bestie standing near her locker. But when she saw me, she ran over to me and hugged me tight.

Lisa: "You really came early today!"

YN: "See, I told you I could," I said, proud of myself. Then, I went towards my locker and put my bag there. But when I looked behind me, someone pinned me against the locker.

???: "Missed me, baby gurl?"

YN: "Yaaa, Jungkook, you scared me!! And why should I miss you?"

Jungkook: started to laugh after seeing your scared face "But I missed you," he said while resting his hand on your waist. It was normal for you since Jungkook is also your best friend since childhood. You both were talking like this, not knowing that someone was watching you with a dark gaze while boiling in anger.

Taehyung's POV:

I was going towards my cabin, but suddenly I saw a couple being romantic. How sweet! But wait!! YN & JUNGKOOK?? Why are they so close!? *boiling in anger* Then I walked towards them and~

The story will continue in chapter two. After 10 votes, I will post chapter two. So stay tuned.