CHAPTER THREE: EXTRA CLASS!!

Time Skip

YN's Pov:
I was fully concentrating in class because it's my favorite class, but I'm still waiting for Mr. Kim's class to start after this one. And this class is already at the end.

{bell rings}

YN: Yay, finally! Then we all students bow to sir and then he left. Then I look at the door and finally he comes inside, looking handsome and hot as always. I was looking at him and suddenly he looked at me, so I turned my face to the other side, but I got scared because Jungkook was sitting beside me, and when I turned my face to the other side, I saw Jungkook's face too close to me. He, of course, Jungkook, was also scared.

Jungkook: Yaaahhh! Y/n, you scared me!!

YN: You scared me too.

Lisa: You both, shut the fuck up, Mr. Kim is looking at both of you.
Then we moved a little away and acted like we're innocent. Then Mr. Kim started to say,

Mr. Kim: So, students, we'll do our class by projector. Are you all okay with this?

Students: YES, SIR!

Mr. Kim: Okay, then let's start.

Then he turned off the lights, turned the projector on, and started his lecture. It was a math class. I'm good at other subjects, but I didn't understand math. I can't grasp math in my brain. So, I was looking at my man. But then I looked at Jungkook, who was fully concentrated on the lecture, so I called him.

YN: Hey Jungkook.

Jungkook: What? "Why not even look at me?"

YN: Are you a floor?

Jungkook: No, why?

YN: Because I keep falling for you.

Jungkook: *starts to blush* Really?

YN: No, I was just joking. *giggle*

Jungkook: *with a dejected face*

But suddenly, Mr. Kim said, "You both stand up right now." So we quickly stood up. Maybe he heard our conversation. If you are thinking that we sat on the first bench, then you are right. Not really the first, but the second, to see him closer. But then...

Mr. Kim: Yn, tell me what I just said.

Yn: I didn't understand anything *shaking voice*

Mr. Kim: Okay, wait. Jungkook, now you tell me what I've just said. "Then Jungkook starts to say, 'I was shocked. He is really a brilliant student."

Mr. Kim: Very good, Jungkook. "But then he looked at me and sighed." Why? It's very important. If you can't understand this chapter, you can't pass the exam. Okay, Yn, this is almost the end. So after this class ends, you will stay here, and I will teach you this chapter again.

YN: But~

Mr. Kim: No "buts." Just do what I say.

YN: Okay, sir. "Then I look at Lisa, and she winks at me. I know what she is thinking right now. But then the bell rings, so Mr. Kim turns off the projector and turns on the lights so students can pack their bags and leave. So after packing there bags, all students bow to sir and leave."