CHAPTER FOUR: DADDY!!!!

YN's Pov:

I was feeling nervous after all the students left because I was alone with my crush. It was like a dream to me. It was silent between us, and suddenly he broke the silence by saying, "Yn, come sit here" while pointing towards the first bench. I nodded and sat there, but suddenly the AC stopped.

YN: "Sir, the AC stopped."

Mr. Kim: "Yeah, let me see." Then he took the remote and started to check what happened, but the AC wasn't turning on. So he put the remote back and said, "It's not working."

YN: "Okay, then leave it and let's continue the class."

Mr. Kim: "Yes." He turned off the lights and turned on the projector.

I was sweating like hell, so I removed my shirt because I was wearing a t-shirt underneath. Mr. Kim was finding the file on his computer when I removed my shirt. He looked at me from top to bottom while still working on the computer.

Taehyung's Pov:

Taehyung: Damn, she looks so fucking hot!! I want to fuck her so bad *in my mind*

YN's POV:

We were looking into each other's eyes, making long eye contact, but our eye contact suddenly broke when we heard some weird sound. Then we both looked at the whiteboard where the projector was playing, but when we saw what was playing, we became shocked and widened our eyes because it was a porn video playing. I was feeling needy and also uncomfortable, but then I looked at Mr. Kim. He turned off the projector, but he was looking different.

He was looking even hotter than other days, but he started to say

Mr. Kim: Enough! I just can't control myself anymore!

YN: What do you mean, sir?

He didn't answer me, but suddenly he started to come closer towards me. He put his hands on my shoulder and asked

Mr. Kim: Who is Jungkook to you?

YN: He's my best friend since childhood. But are you jealous?
He left my shoulder and said

Mr. Kim: Yeah, I'm jealous. I hate boys being close to you because I love you.

YN: You love me? Are you fucking serious?

Mr. Kim: Yes, YN, I'm fucking serious. I love you.

YN: Then why didn't you tell me before?

Mr. Kim: Because I was waiting for you to complete your graduation. I thought I'd propose to you after you graduate. But when I saw you and Jungkook so close, I thought you loved Jungkook. But now I can't take this feeling anymore, so I confess to you this *while holding back tears*.
My eyes became teary.

YN: Pabo! I love you too!! Jungkook is just my best friend.
After hearing that, a big smile appeared on his face.

Taehyung: Really???

I nodded, then he suddenly hugged me tight. I also smiled and hugged him back.
We were hugging each other for so long, but Tae spoke.

Taehyung: Love!

YN: Yes, baby?

Taehyung: Can we do it? Because I'm needy.
I nodded, then he smirked and started to remove your clothes.
Taehyung: As you wish, princess. And what is this??

YN: What?? *I was nervous.*

Taehyung: Why you're too hot? Wait, are you nervous? *while holding your cheek.*
I blushed after hearing "you're hot" from his mouth.

Taehyung: Aww, look, my baby is blushing. Don't worry, baby, I'll do it gently. Then he also removed his clothes. I was looking at his sexy body, but then looked at his d!ck and widened my eyes.

Yn: It's bigger than I imagined.

Taehyung: You're already imagining it!? I thought you were innocent. Whatever, it's good for me you're not innocent. So let's start your class *smirk*
Then he made you lay on the bench and started to kiss you passionately. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him back. It was a passionate kiss, but soon it turned into a hungry kiss. He slowly went to your neck and started to give so many hickeys while squeezing your b°°bs. "You were moaning in a mess."

YN: Taehyung-ahh.

Taehyung: Are you enjoying it, baby? *smirk*

Then he slowly entered his d!ck inside you.

YN: Ahhh! *groaned in pain*

Taehyung: Does it hurt, baby? Should I stop? *worried face*

YN: No, Tae, no you should continue.

Taehyung: Okay, Princess *smile*

Then he slowly started to move, and you started to moan.

YN: Ahhhh, daddy, faster!

Taehyung smirked after hearing "daddy," then he increased the speed and squeezed your b°°bs with one hand.

YN: Daddy, don't stop! Ahh! "You both were feeling the pleasure"

Taehyung: Ahh, fuck, ahh *moan louder*

YN: Daddy, faster!!! I'm going to cum faster!!!

Taehyung: Me too, princess. *He started to move faster and faster until she starts to cum.*

Taehyung's POV:

Then I stopped and checked my watch; it's already 9 pm. Then I said to YN,
Taehyung: Baby, it's already 9 pm. Let me drop you.

YN: Okay baby.

Then we started to put our clothes back on. Suddenly, YN said,
YN: Can you stay with me?

Taehyung: How about your parents?

YN: Don't worry, they went on vacation for 2 months.

Taehyung: Okay, then let's go. Can I continue again at your house? *I smirked.*
Then YN said,

YN: Yahh, are you stupid? I can't walk right now, and you want to continue.
Then I said,

Taehyung: Hahahaha, I'm just kidding, baby. Don't be mad at me. *Pout.*

YN's POV:

I melt when he pouts. He's so cute like a baby. Then I said,
YN: Yeah, yeah, can we cuddle?

Taehyung: Why are you asking this? You are soon to be my wife. *He smiled.*

YN: Wait, I didn't graduate yet, and you already made plans for us to get married?

Taehyung: Yup, I love you my princess.
YN: I love you too, my prince.

Then he carried me in a bridal style and went towards the car, making me sit.

Bye, guys! I will be posting chapter five soon, and don't forget to vote!