CHAPTER TWO: MR.KIM??

YN POV:
I was talking with Jungkook, and Lisa was also there, but suddenly we heard a throat-clearing sound, so we looked in the direction from which the sound came. As soon as I saw him, I widened my eyes, and Jungkook stood beside Lisa like an innocent boy.

YN: M-Mr. Kim? *shaking voice* Yn!! What have you done!!!! (I said to myself in my mind)

Mr. Kim: Yes, I am. You and Jungkook... (He became silent for a while, then looked at me and Jungkook and said again)

Mr. Kim: You and Jungkook came to the university early today.

Then I sigh in relief and say,
YN: Yes *while giving an awkward smile* (It means he didn't see us "in my mind").

Mr. Kim: Okay, I'm going. I have work. (Then we all nodded and he left.)
Lisa: YN! Jungkook! Let's go. Mr. Lee's class will start soon.

Time Skip

YN's POV:
Mr. Lee was teaching his class. For me, it's boring. I'm waiting for Mr. Kim's class, but his class is at the end. I have to wait till the end. *pout*

Time Skip

At cafeteria
YN's POV:
Finally, it's break time. I have 2 more boring classes, then I can see my love (I mean Mr. Kim) *excited*
Lisa: Yeah, now come on Yn. Let's have some food. *while dragging me*

YN: Ok, ok. But where's Jungkook?

Lisa: Oh yeah, Yoongi oppa dragged Jungkook to play basketball with him and also told me to tell you not to wait for him. Have your food he'll eat later. Then Lisa dragged me again and made me sit on a chair, then went to get our meal. After she came back with the food, she sat in front of me and gave me my food.

I was eating my meal while scrolling through my phone, but Lisa suddenly started to speak, which made me look at her.

Lisa: YN, I have something important to tell you.

Y/N: Yeah, what is it?
Lisa: I think Mr. Kim likes you. *Then I widened my eyes.*

YN: R-really!? But how do you know about this? *Excited and shocked at the same time.*

Lisa: Well, let me tell you. I caught Mr. Kim looking at you while smiling.

YN: Then why didn't you tell me earlier?

Lisa: I was confused about whether he surely likes you or not, so I decided to make sure. And today, I became sure.

Lisa: Today, Mr. Choi called me to the teacher meeting room with a file. So, I went there and saw Mr. Kim was also there. I was about to leave because they were discussing something, but Mr. Choi stopped me, so I stood there until they finished their discussion. I was facing Mr. Kim, so I could see his reaction. His face was serious as fuck, but suddenly he looked out the window and smiled. After a while, he started to look for someone. Luckily, Mr. Choi handed me a file to send to Mr. Lee. When I came out of the room, I saw you and understood that you had just passed by.

After listening to everything, I became very happy and I stood up and went towards Lisa, then hugged her tightly and said,

YN: Thank you sooo much, my bestie!!

Lisa: Come on Y/n, it's nothing to thank me. *smiles and hugs her back*

YN: I love you, Bish!!

Lisa: I love you more, bae!

Chapter 3 coming soon!! Baby girl