Episode 2: Faculty Meeting

[End Of Episode 1]

It had been ten minutes since this mysterious viewing had started and the large ominous screen now displayed bold words, signifying the end of the first two scenes.

It was all but confusion as the next episode started immediately without giving them time to talk about it.

[Episode 2: Faculty Meeting, I Don't Know What's Normal.]

"Ayanokouji-kun, from first-year Class D. Please come see Chiyabashira-sensei in the faculty office.”

Nobody asked why he was being called to the faculty office. After all, the answer would soon reveal itself.

Why would anyone ask such a dumb question? Especially when Chabashira-sensei didn't seem like she would answer and Ayanokouji wasn't even here.

"Oh! Oh! Wasn't this when we lost all our class points? Tsk." Ike yelled out in remembrance shocking the class.

"How do you remember something so trivial from last year?" Shinohara muttered in shock.

'Ah, sh*t.'

That question stumped Ike and he wanted to avoid the matter but almost everyone in the hall was looking at him with a questioning gaze.

His poor heart couldn't handle it.

"Uhm, eh well... He was talking to Kikyo-chan so I was a-annoyed." A glare from Shinohara caused him to panic, "Last year! It happened last year!"

"Hmph!" Shinohara feigned anger. She knew he had changed but she had to be strict with him lest he reverts to being an absolute disgusting pervert.

She wasn't actually mad at him, she knew that in Ike's eyes she couldn't compare to Kushida back then.

“Looks like the teacher wants to see you.”

“Yeah… Sorry, Kushida. Gotta go.”

I was sure I hadn’t done anything to get me called to the office. Exiting the classroom, I could feel my classmates’ stares drilling a hole into the back of my head. Timid as a rabbit, I found the faculty office and entered.

"This is really amusing." A mature voice echoed and many gazes followed the source of the voice.

"Heh, Go on, I doubt you'll stop speaking." Ryuen looked at the bald bulky guy sitting beside him and grinned.

"I'm talking about his thought process. I can understand him having trouble expressing his emotions but why are his eyes so blank? Facial expressions are understandable but eyes?" Katsuragi shook his head, "It's amusing because it's as if he's trying to narrate a story in his head."

His words were resounded with agreements and nods but there was a singular student who had a blank expression hearing those words.

Sotomura from Class 2-C.

"This.... T-This can't be. I can't believe I've grasped the truth while sitting among these ignorant mortals. My previous joking conjectures... Could it be Ayanokouji-dono..." 

He lowered his head and muttered incoherently causing a few girls to back away in their seats while giving him an odd look.

While they didn't hear what he was saying, the aura around him was creepy.

I looked all around, but I didn’t find Chiyabashira-sensei anywhere. Baffled, I called out to a teacher inspecting her appearance in a mirror.

“Excuse me, is Chiyabashira-sensei here?”