Character Introduction + Audition

Information on Elena:

Appearance: 

Personality traits: Sassy, Street-smart, strong, clever, sarcastic, empathetic, defensive, has a heart layered underneath a sassy persona

Voice Actress: Kyla Pratt

Age: 16

Stereotype: The Marine with Sass

Audition:

A girl with dark skin, dreadlocks, and wearing a military green tank top sits at her desk and turns on her camera.

"What's up Total Drama? I'm Elena, and I'm here to win the million dollars and to make friends too. But obviously we're all here for one main reason. You should pick me to be on your show because unlike everyone else who was on the show I will not take crap from anyone," she paused to pick up her cat.

"I've been in marine training for the past year and I know I can do this. Besides, if I happen to meet anyone who I dislike, I'll decide on how to make their lives worse. Whether with violence, or sass, I'll always have a leg up on everyone else, and as long as I'm on the show, I can promise you two things: beauty," Next Elena briefly paused to put her cat down before she whipped her hair back and forth. Then she continued with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"And drama, wherever I go. I'll bring a crap ton of drama with me. Especially if I'm forced to be around people I hate, which ain't difficult." she holds the camera about to turn it off. Before she quickly whispers, "Pick me," Then the audition tape ends.