Chapter 1 (The new job)

A/N: So hi, just a quick blow-over on the stuff in brackets:

(Y/N)- your name, (E/C)- Eye colour, (H/C)- Hair colour, (F/C)- favourite colour

Well on we go!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N) you need to get a new job! You can't just play Video Games all your life!" You sighed, you were 18 and your mum was trying to persuade you to get a new job, everything she had said hadn't worked until now:  "If you don't get a job by the end of the week, your OUT!" You grew wide eyed as she stormed out of your room. 'How could she SAY that?!?' you thought. You shook it off and looked in the paper.

'Help Wanted, Freddy Fazbear's pizza needs someone to work the night shift, 12AM to 6AM £120 a week' It seemed reasonable, so you called up the number.

"Hello?" Said a deep voice

"Hi I'm calling to ask if I could apply for the Nightshift." You answered

"Great! That's been open for a while! Your hired, be here at 11:30 so I can show you what you need to do, and what size shirt are you?" He said

You answered quite timidly as he had just given you the job, "Umm... Medium"

"Ok, so I'll see you at the Pizzeria by 11:30, Bye!"

"Thank You sir! Bye!" You hung up, and jumped for joy. Your mum heared it from downstairs, and came up to see what you were doing. "Hey sweetie what's all this jumping about?"

"Just got a new job, got to get ready, BYE!" you answered and ran to the shop to grab a few snacks and a drink. Before driving to the pizzeria, it was 11:15 so you would be a little early. You walked in, and a flashback from your childhood came up

Flashback

"Come on Mommy! I want to see the pirate!" You said dragging your mum along.

"(Y/N) slow down!" Yelled your mum but you carried on anyways and sat down before the show started. The curtains opened and a Fox peeked out.

"Well would ya look at tis! It be ta lads and lassies who want ta sail ta seven seas wit ol' Foxy!" It's voicebox recited. Everyone cheered, as Foxy sang, then a girl got up on the stage and hugged his legs. The day guards sprinted to the stage before anything could happen.

But it was too late.

A blood curdling scream was heard, and Foxy had bitten the frontal lobe off the poor girl. She fell to the floor as everyone evacuated the pizzeria, you were Bonnie's best friend at the time, and as your mum picked you up and took you away, you heard his voice calling for you.

"BOOONNIIEEE!!" You yelled, but your mum just gripped onto you and whisked you away.

End of Flashback

You collapsed to the floor and cried just as the manager walked in. Your mother never let you back here until now, and you had missed Bonnie terribly. " Miss (L/N)? Are you alright?" you looked up to see your boss, and looked at  him and dried away your tears. "Y-yeah I'm fine."

" Well then let's continue shall we?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well there it is the first chapter! Not sure how often I can update though so BYEEEEE! Until next time! :-)