Chapter 3 (Who's this?)

Hey, might not be able to update for a while 'cause I've got A LOT going on at the moment! Anyways... ON WITH DA CHAPTER!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

You, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica and Freddy were hanging around and chatting all that night. You made pizzas with Chica, played guitar with Bonnie (or rather him teaching you, and Freddy whistled which made you and Bonnie blush), you sang with Freddy and then there was Foxy... He and you just talked, and he brought up something you didn't like...

"Lass? Why couldn't ye come back ta us?" He asked, you knew you had to tell him but you were afraid that he would hate you, and you still wanted them to be your friend, so you lied about it: "My mum and I came here when I was six and as we were pulling into the car park she nearly hit a child and was afraid of coming here again." You said. "Ok lass. I just wanted ta know that's all..." He answered. You went back to Bonnie who was sat on the edge of the stage and just chatted for a while until you saw something...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You yelled making everyone's heads snap toward you, you were covering your eyes. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)?!?!" Bonnie yelled. Freddy was at your side at once and got into your vision to see what you were seeing. Bonnie sat there waiting for Freddy to tell him what's wrong but instead he just yelled "GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Which probably woke up the entire neighbourhood...

The hallucinations stopped and you breathed.

(Y/N) POV

"GGOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Freddy yell. The thing of Freddy and Bonnie and IT'S ME stopped thankfully but when I opened my eyes I was met with pitch black eyes and white pupils... "F-Freddy?" I asked hoping it was him. "No not Freddy my dear. I am Golden Freddy, but you can call me Goldie." He answered.

No-one's POV

You heard growling, it was Bonnie's. He was glaring at Goldie with eyes like daggers before pouncing at him! You were shocked and ran after the tumbling animatronics. You simply walked in between them before they could charge again and they stopped. "Guys..." You said in a ''calm'' voice, "can you please tell me... why the hell are YOU TWO FIGHTING?!?!" Bonnie put his ears down and apologised, and Goldie laughed. "Look at that! The big boy bunny backing down to a girl?!?! HA! If I didn't know any better I'd say you have a CRUSH on this girl!" Goldie yelled mockingly. Bonnie just ran off.

You were about to call him when the 6am bell rang. The doors flew open for your friend Sky to come in... "HEY GUURL! Wanna go shoppin?" She asked. You explained that you couldn't until about 6:40. "Awwww. But I don't wanna waaaiit!" She said in a childish pouty voice.

~time skip~

 Foxy peeked out the cove considering that he was never in day mode (A/N: Yeaaah that, uhh the staff think he's shut down soo they just leave him) he ran out frightening your friend.

"AAAAAAAA!" Sky screamed, Foxy stopped dead in his track before saying: "I be sorry lass, I didn't mean ta scare ye, honest... I just wanted ta meet (Y/N)'s friend" Her jaw dropped open but before she could say anything you came out the managers office and told Foxy to go back to the cove, before taking your friend outside.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So there it is! It's quite long soz but yeah sooo BYEEEEE! Until next time!