Chapter 2 (The first night)

Hey guys! Another update! YAY! Also haven't got long to talk Foxy's angry for bringin up the Bite of '87

*Foxy gets loose from ropes* Me: Wuh oh! AAAAAAAAA!!!! *Runs around the pizzeria*

Foxy: Come ere!!! I'll show ye what appens when ye bring up tat year!!! *Chases me*

______________________________________________________________________________________

You walk into the office after your boss, Mr. Johnson, had explained how to work the cameras, doors and lights. "Goodnight (Y/N)! I'll see you at 6:30!" He walked out the pizzeria and you sighed, you heared the doors lock indicating that it was 12am, and the phone rang. You were about to pick it up when you realized it was a recorded message.

"Uh, hello? hello, hello? Uh hey. I uh wanted to record a message for you, to help you get settled in on your first night..."

After you listened to the call you were sat there dumbfounded. Would they really do that? Would Bonnie do that? Would he remember you? You flipped up the camera to see Bonnie gone off stage, your breathing hitched, but you let it out again when you saw him backstage. Then you heard something, "Duh Duh Dum Dum Dum Diddly Um Dum Dum" You flipped up the tablet to see Foxy peeking out, Bonnie in the West hall and Chica in the dining area. And Freddy was staring at the camera with pure pitch black eyes and white pupils.

And the camera went black.

You heard footsteps, Right outside the door, you switched  on the left door light to see Bonnie. Right there. Just staring at you with his big magneta eyes.

Bonnie POV

I stared at the (H/C) haired girl, her (E/C) eyes staring right back. I took this as advantage to pick her up and take her backstage. "I g-got her g-guys!" I yelled. Freddy jumped down off the stage, Chica came out the kitchen and Foxy came out of his cove. "H-h-her? It's  a g-g-girl?" Chica asked. I answered with a simple nod. The girl struggled to get out of my grip, and I just chuckled darkly. "You c-can't escape." I told her.

(Y/N) POV

"You c-can't escape." Bonnie said, I held back a few tears knowing what was going to happen, unless I get him to remember me! "B-Bonnie! You have to remember me! It's (Y/N)! Your best friend? Remember? I always hugged you after the songs, remember? P-please!" Bonnie froze to the spot and looked at me.

Bonnie POV

(Y/N)? This girl is (Y/N)?!? She'd grown so much! I missed her so much! I put her down to everyone elses astonishment.

No-one POV

"W-w-what the hell B-B-Bonnie?!?" Chica yelled. Freddy simply walked toward you and picked you up until Bonnie pinned Freddy to the wall and he dropped you. "C-CHICA!! You need to listen to me!! That's (Y/N)! The one who always ate all her p-pizza and  ACTUALLY thanked you for it!!" Yelled Bonnie. Chica's eyes widened and tackled you in a hug "(Y/N), you came back!" She yelled happily "Of course I did! I wouldn't leave you!" (Y/N) answered. Freddy and Foxy stood there staring before tackling you to the ground in a hug.  You laughed, and hugged them back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for the next chapter ;-D BYEEEEE!