Chapter 15 (Accident)

Oh my god... The fifteenth chapter!!! Also 191 views. Thanks guys!! We're comin to the end of this story now... :( But I'm gonna start another as soon as I can. :D Freddy: When does Chica get back?!? Me: WAIT!! Honestly Fazbear!! Also da next story will be one 4 boys. Withered Chica x Reader, requested by  Bindyisbae . Thanks!! On with da chaptaaaaa!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

You and everyone else were waiting for Mr. Johnson and the mechanics to get here. Finally Mr Johnson got here and ran inside "WHERE'S CHICA?!?" He screamed, Freddy got up from where he had been sitting next to Chica and waved. "O-Over he-here..." Freddy managed to say through his tears. (A/N: I dunno... Oil tears? Up to you...) He ran over to Freddy. "Y-You okay Fr-Fred?"  He asked concerned for his friend. "I-I d-d-don't kn-know. M-My voi-voice is a lit-little glitch-glitchy..." Mr Johnson smiled at him. "It's alright, I'll get the mechanics to look at your voice box after they fix Chica." He reassured. You, Sky and Foxy were talking, but Bonnie was pretty quiet, quieter than usual. You decided to go talk to him, he was sat on the edge of the stage tuning his guitar.

"You won't need that for a while ya know?" You said jokingly, Bonnie hadn't realized you were there and jumped falling off the stage. "Ow.... H-hey (Y/n), didn't see you there." Bonnie said rubbing his head. "I can see that! Ha ha!! Are you okay?" You asked jumping down off the stage and helping him up. "Y-Yeah just fi-fine" Said Bonnie his voice glitching a bit. 'What's up with the animatronics voices glitching out? They all seem to be doing that at the moment.' You thought. "Come 'ere Bon. Let me look at your voice-box." You said stepping toward him, he backed up a little. "Gotta catch me first (Y-Y/n)!!" Said Bonnie running off laughing. "Oh so you wanna play this game? Good luck Bunny Boy!!" You shouted running after him. He ran down the West Hall.

You ran around the corner to go down to the West Hall, but as you came around you didn't see him. 'He's probably in the office' You tip-toed over to Sky and Foxy. "Pssst! Guys? C'mon help me catch Bonnie. Foxy you wait at the end of the West Hall. Sky at the East. I'll go down to the office." You whispered. Foxy and Sky nodded excitedly and ran over to their 'positions'. You ran down to the Office. "GOTCHA BON!! B-Bon?" You asked, you hadn't realized he was hiding behind you. "Gotcha gurl!!" Bonnie said hugging you from behind, he kissed you on the cheek. "Alright, alright. Now let me look at it." You said giggling. He nodded and he let you open up the back of his neck. "Ahh. The wire that transmits the thoughts into sound waves to create voice is a little shaken off, there's the problem!" You said fixing the wire and closing him back up. "There ya go!" You said. He nodded and ran out the Office up the East Hall to carry on playing. But, of course he smacked right onto...

Sky.

She went flying backwards and crashed into the table. "OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?" Shouted Bonnie gaining everyone's attention. Sky was on the floor, she tried to sit up but fell back down. "Uuuuugh..." Was all she could manage. Foxy had heard Bonnie shouting and sprinted for Sky. "SKY LASS!!" He shouted. He dropped to his knees and skidded on them next to Sky, he picked her up and set her head on his lap. "S-Sky? La-lassie? Are y-ye alright?" Asked Foxy scared. "I-I think s-s-so Foxy." Replied Sky, looking up at Foxy with her Hazel eyes. Foxy just hugged her. "Alright. But lie down now, ye hit ya head pretty hard then lassie." Said Foxy gently. Bonnie just folded his ears down, "S-Sorry Fox-Foxy, I shoulda looked where I was going..." Said Bonnie to the worried fox. "S'alright Bon, t'was an accident tis all." Said Foxy smiling at his best friend. You were in the office, speaking on the phone.

You can't get here tonight?!? Why?!

I'm sorry miss (L/n) but the van broke down, the engine has somehow overheated.

Alright but you get here as SOON as it's fixed GOT IT?!?

Y-yes ma'am. Bye.

Bye. 

You walked up the West Hall and punched the wall. "DAMMIT!!!!" You screamed gaining Bonnie's attention. "(Y-Y/n)? What's wrong?" Asked Bonnie nervously. "The engineers can't get here 'till Friggin TUESDAY!!" You answered through gritted teeth. Bonnie was taken aback by this. 'Shit she's gonna lash out at me for this... Well here we go...' "Uhhhh... (Y-Y/n)? I ne-need to tell you some-something..." Bonnie trailed off. You smiled at him. "What is it Bon? And I thought I fixed that voice-box!" You asked. "It's fine, just a little nervous to say this. Well, when I ran up the East Hallway I wasn't looking at where I was going and I'm SO sorry for this I honestly didn't mean to, I ran into Sky and she sorta hit her head on the table and she's... barley... awake?" Said Bonnie going quieter at the last bit. "SKY!!" Was all he heard before you ran past himover to Foxy who still had Sky's head on his lap.

Bonnie POV (A/n: Haven't had a POV in a while...)

I saw (Y/n) running up to Foxy and Sky, she knelt down next to her and hugged her. Damn what did I fucking do?!? I hate myself!!! I better go tell Freddy about the engineers. I'm getting in ALOT of trouble tonight... She'll hate me now. I can't believe it! Why is Foxy looking at me? I'll ask him in a minute, right now I need to talk to Freddy...

Freddy POV

I saw Bonnie walking toward me a little shy. What's up with him? He's never this hesitant to talk to me, he can tell me anything... Can't he?... "H-hey Freddy! How's it goin?" Asked Bonnie. Okay I guess that's normal... "Fine, sept for Ch-Chica. I wonder when they get-get he-here." I wondered my voice glitching a little. "Yeah... That's what I wanted to talk to you about.... They can't get here t-till Tuesday..." Said Bonnie quieting off at the end. I instantly got worried. "Dam-Dammit!!! What if some-something hap-happens to Chic-Chica?!?" I yelled with a tint of worry in my voice. "Hey it's alright Fred, it's only two days. It's Sunday, and they're coming first thing in the morning." Bonnie reassured the me. I sighed and looked over at my angel. Her bright purple eyes were closed. It was as if she was sleeping. 'That's right Fazbear... She's JUST.SLEEPING.' I thought.  "Thank-Thanks Bon-Bonnie." I smiled at my best friend. He was always there for me when I needed him, and he still is.

End POV

"Also Fredds you might wanna get ya voice-box checked out." Bonnie added laughing a bit. "I-I kno-know. But th-the engineers can-can't ge-ge-get here t-till Tues-Tuesday." Said Freddy, with a little struggle. "(Y/n) can fix the voices, somehow. Go ask her. OH! But gently Freddy, she's very upset because of what... happened..." Freddy nodded at the timid bunny. "M'kay, thanks Bon. See ya!" Replied Freddy happily, walking over toward you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll leave it at that. Jeez, so much typing. I'm sure I can now type 10x faster since I started this story. Ha! Ha! Sorry it took long guys... I had half of it done, then it didn't save. Grrrrrr. So I had to type it again. Stay tuned for da next chaptaaaaaa!! BYEEEEEEE!!