Chapter 7 (Foxy's friend)

New chapter! YEEEEYYYY!! I've found a little time today to update before I go to Fame Factor!! If any of you guys are close to Blackwood pleeaasse come there are great singers and the Final is next week (14/07/2015)!! I might be there at The Woodbine!! ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

After you kissed Bonnie you realized it was 5:55am so you got up and got ready to go home. The bell chimed and off you went saying goodbye to everyone. And in walked a VERY familiar face. "SKY!!" You yelled. "Hey! Umm..." She said nervously and you sighed "What is it??" You asked, she answered with: "Well... That Fox I saw the other day? Does it REALLY know you?!?!" She asked, then she remembered back to 1987. "OH!! That's why!! I'm s-sorry I brought it up!! I-" "Hey it's ok! Do you wanna come meet him?" You cut her off. "Well... Is it... Safe?" You sighed. "Of course he's safe Sky... And it's he not it." You answered her question and corrected her. "O-Ok" She said timidly. There were no kids here yet since it was only 6:05am. 

You went over to Pirate's Cove and you opened the curtain. "Foxy?" You whispered, his ears perked up at his name. "Oh! Hi lassie! What ye be here for??" Asked the fox tilting his head to the side. "Well my friend wants to meet you, is that ok?" You said nicely. "Aye that be nice, ye were always me only friend, well ye and Sky ya remember? Ta lass was always a good pirate!! Yar har har I remember 'er well." He smiled at the thought of your friend and you smiled to knowing how excited he would be. "Well Foxy... Guess what? Sky? You can come in now!" Sky walked up to the stage timidly, but Foxy?? His eyes lit up bright and he whined in excitement! "LASSIE!! SKY!! Ye've grown quite a bit haven't ye?!?" Sky was immediately brought up with a childhood memory...

~le flashback~ :-3

"Yar me lassies and laddies!! Would ye like ta go on a treasure hunt with ol' Caon' Foxy??" Foxy asked jumping off the stage. "No, I'm the captain hahaha!!" Yelled Sky as she took Foxy's hat. "Aye! Gimme' back me captain's hat!!" Yelled Foxy laughing and running after her. "Yar har fiddly dee being a pirate is the best thing to be!! hahahaha!!" Sang you and Sky running around the Cove. Foxy hid and jumped out when you passed. "Gotcha!! Yar har har!! Now gimme me hat! I'm ta captain!!" Asked Foxy tickling you  and Sky, "HAHAHAHA!! NEVEEERRRRR!!" Yelled Sky ''dramatically'' but Foxy swiped it up and took it. "Right we all know the game right lads?" All the boys shouted "YEEAAH!!" "Lassies?" Asked Foxy to the girls "YEEAAH!!" They repeated. "Alright then. Three, Two, One, GO!!" And the kids scattered.

~End of le flashback~

"FOXXYYY!!" Yelled Sky. "Yar har har!! Hia lass" Said Foxy hugging her back. It was all quiet until... "GOT YOUR HAAAT!!" Shouted Sky. "NOOOO NOT THIS AGAIN!!" Foxy chased after her, but this time it was the entire pizzeria to themselves so they ran and ran and ran and... "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!?!"

It was your boss.

"Oh! H-Hey b-boss!" You stuttered. "What's that thing doing outside Pirate Cove?!?" Screamed Mr. Johnson. "We were playing!! The bite wasn't his fault it was malfunction!!" You yelled back. "I know it was malfunction... Just how is he on?!?!" Answered you boss, feeling guilty for Foxy being in such dis-repair. "He was always on... Every day since that day the staff just... Left him alone...." You answered his question wondering...

What will he do to Foxy???

________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaptaaa Finished!! So... What's gonna happen to Foxy?? Is his show back on?? Is he being shut-down?? But most of all...

Will he stay??

Next chaptaaa has the ansaaaaas!!! BYEEEE!!;-)