xHoliday Special 3 of 4 - Snowball Fight Taken To The Extreme

Author's Note ~ Just a reminder that these special holiday chapters are going to be released throughout this month. This one takes place after "The East Side" storyline but before Chapter 44. Hope you enjoy!

______________________________

"What are you guys asking Santa for Christmas?!" Crunch Backson, a sophomore at Starlight High, asks.

The manic teenager's long shaggy dyed lime green hair blows in the wind as he marches down the streets of Starlight City, following his own drum. He's only wearing a black tank top, blue shorts, and red flip-flops on this snowy day.

However he isn't walking alone, since with him are two of his close friends, according to him, they might disagree with that statement. To the right of him is Suzy Dark, a fellow sophomore who's in the process of dyeing her hair from black to white, and she's completely covered in black winter goth attire. To the left of him was Hunter Huntingson, a rebellious freshman who was wearing an all-black tech wear outfit.

"You do know Santa isn't real, right?" Hunter questions, "And why did you want to hang out with me?!"

"Santa is real, and fun things tend to occur whenever you're around," Crunch remarks.

"Funny joke Crunch but Santa isn't real," Suzy sighs.

Suzy and Hunter continue to walk forward, however, Crunch has stopped walking. The two turn around to see that tears are falling down Crunch's face.

"SANTA ISN'T REAL?!" Crunch sobs.

Suzy & Hunter stand there dumbfounded.

"You want to knock some sense into him?" Suzy remarks.

"Yeah sure," Hunter replies as he goes to walk over to Crunch.

However, as he approaches the sobbing sophomore, he accidentally bumps into someone from another group that was walking the other way, the two stumble and fall to the ground.

"Hey watch where you're going!" The man yells.

"I was!" Hunter says as he turns around to see who he ran into.

To his shock, he sees that the person he bumped into is none other than Tim-Tom Pitt, one of The Three Ts. And the other two that were walking with him were Thomas Dolby & Timothy McGee.

"Hey, I know you," Tim-Tom remarks as he points at Hunter, "You're that maniac with the metal bat!"

"No, I'm not," Hunter lies.

"Yeah I remember him, he's the guy that caught us off guard," Tom remarks as he cracks his knuckles, "This time you won't be so lucky!"

"Hey wait guys," Tim says as he lifts his hands up cautiously, "Are we really gonna fight right now? I thought we were supposed to visit your dad?"

"The old fart can wait a while," Tim-Tom states as he sizes up Hunter, "I got some unfinished business with this kid."

"I guess we're doing this," Suzy sighs.

"IF SANTA ISN'T REAL THEN DOES RUDOLPH NOT EXIST TOO?!" Crunch yells through his sobs.

The rest of the five look at Crunch, who's still upset about learning that Santa is not real.

"I- I didn't think he'd still be shaken up about this," Hunter sighs.

"How do we stop him from crying?" Tim-Tom groans

Suzy Dark raises her hand as she responds, "I have an idea, and it's something that could help settle your differences too."

________________________________

In Starlight City's North Park, Mesto-Presto is on a snowy hill making snow angels with his two toddlers Landon & Avery. They're all wearing matching winter outfits. As Mesto gets up, he starts to make a snowman as his two toddlers watch.

Just as he's about to do the finishing touches on the snowman, a snowball goes careening through the snowman, leaving a hole in it. Mesto's toddlers both begin to wail at seeing the snowman's untimely demise.

"Hey hey, it's okay, we can fix him," Mesto tries to reassure his toddlers that everything will be alright as he looks to see who tossed the snowball.

To his confusion, he sees that at the bottom of the hill, a group of six teens are all having a snowball fight. The battleground they've built has several snow forts to use as coverage as snowballs are tossed without a care in the world at one another.

Of the group Mesto can recognize all of the people playing; the one who's tossing snowballs all around like a madman is Crunch Backson, and the girl next to him is his friend Suzy Dark, the three people all working together are The Three Ts, and the person who's hitting the snowballs with a large icicle is Hunter Huntingson.

However, despite Hunter using the icicle like a baseball bat, it isn't really shooting the snowballs away and more so just destroying them. Tim-Tom, getting a bright idea, tosses a snowball at Hunter's icicle. Hunter goes to swing at it, though when the two objects make contact with one another the icicle snaps in half.

"How'd you like that ice ball?!" Tim-Tom yells, "BOYS! GET HIM!"

Hunter tries to escape but it's too late. Tim & Tom pop out from their hiding and start to pelt the freshman with snowball after snowball. Hunter however uses the last of his strength to toss an iceball that hits Tim-Tom straight in the forehead. The two teens fall to the ground, both defeated.

As Mesto watches the battle continue, he realizes that he should just leave them be, they're just having fun and his kids have calmed down from the snowman incident. After all, it's not like they're actually hurting anyone-

SMACK!

Mesto turns to look at his toddlers to see that one of the ricochet snowballs managed to hit Avery directly in the face. As she starts to wail, and her twin brother Landon laughs, Mesto gets up.

"Hey," Mesto yells as he rolls up his sleeves while descending from the top of the snowy hill, "Which one of you fuckers was the one that threw that snowball?"

As the group of snowball tossers look at the enraged teenage father approaching the group; they all have the same thought.

"Fuck, we're screwed."

And as the thought echoes through their heads; Tim-Tom, Tim, Tom, Crunch, Suzy, & Hunter all start to book it away from Mesto-Presto as he begins to chuck snowballs at them.

______________________________

A while later at Burrito Bistro, Cedro Garcia is serving some hot soup to a group of six people covered in bruises from snowballs.

"What happened to you kids?" Cedro Garcia.

Instead of answering Tim-Tom, Tim, Tom, Hunter, Suzy, & Crunch just glance over at Mesto-Presto who's feeding his toddlers some food. Mesto just pretends to ignore them as he whistles.

Happy Holidays & See You Next Special!~