₃.₂

★☆★☆★

𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

★☆★☆★

Nicolle spent the night in her brother's room after he pleaded for her to stay, they ordered an extra bed for her to sleep on so her brother could have space to sleep, especially for his leg. She didn't want to kick it by accident in her sleep and possibly damage it more.

However, she did have to leave the room early as she had to pack since they had a flight in a few hours. There wasn't much for her to pack in essence, but still better to do it early than to panic and have a higher chance of forgetting something in a hotel in Portugal.

She did leave her brother a note on the nightstand stating that she went to pack, also that she grabbed his room key so that when she finished she could come into the room without her brother struggling to the door with his injured ankle. Even if he were changing there is a slight corridor before the view of the whole room so she could ask just to make sure.

Once she did finish packing she made her way to her brother's room, holding up the room key to the door and entering;

"Yes Nicolle I am dressed, come in" her brother spoke, Nicolle continued into the room chuckling and a little surprised that he knew it was her, but again she was the only one with a spare key to his room and she did leave him a note.

"Good, now let me help you pack your bag" She spoke, watching as her brother refused to have help from his sister, he was sitting on the bed and not standing regardless Nicolle wanted to do anything she could to help her brother.

"I am ok hermana, I can do it, plus I only have my shirts to pack anyway" He looked at her and smiled, he was still filled with joy that he had talked with his sister last night and to have her back again.

He watched as she left her bag by the door and made her way towards the bed where the rest of his shirts were, they were folded and ready, he just had to place them inside his bag. She took her spot near her brother and smiled, she herself was also happy to have her brother back, her best friend back.

"By the way we won the game yesterday, it was a tough match, but we won at the end," She said, watching her brother shoot his head up in excitement.

"That's great, one step forward, well for the team at least," He said, bringing his attention back to packing his things, he grabbed the last shirt he had and stuffed it in his bag.

"Pedri, you will be back in no time, I am sure, it's only a sprained ankle and it will heal strong" She spoke softly, placing her hand on her brother's shoulder before bringing him into a small hug.

They stayed in the hug for a good few minutes before Nicolle broke away checking the time to make sure they would not be late to make their way downstairs to meet the rest of the team. Plus she wanted to help her brother down, she did provide him with a brace so he was able to walk better today, but again she still wanted to help him in any way she could.

She did bring it with her from her room, Nicolle did always pack a spare when it came to traveling just in case, and for this time it did come in handy for her brother. Once she helped Pedri get into his ankle brace, they did one last check around the room before grabbing their bags and making their way down the lift to the lobby where all the players and staff were to meet before getting on the bus to make their way to the airport.

But one thing still toyed in Nicolle's mind, Pablo, she was mad at what he did, and she still is but the feelings she had developed for him grew strong through the month of the dare, and after. It's almost been a month since the dare, but again to her, it feels like just yesterday. She felt like she couldn't go places without triggering a memory so she had basically trapped herself at home and work, avoiding going out to such places.