No. 1 " Don't Get Caught " { PART 1 }

Bakugo was out in the hallway, leaning against a wall. His eyes were focused on one person and one person only; Kasi. She hadn't left him alone since lunch had begun. His brows were furrowed, twitching at every comment she made.

He grit his teeth, biting back the urge to punish her for not giving the respect he wanted.

"Princess." His husk voice grumbled beneath his breath. His fists clenched as he crossed them against his chest.

Kasi hid her grin. "What was that?", she asked with a fraudulent confusion. "I didn't hear you, my Prince."

He edged his face closer to her, anger flashing in his eyes as he grabbed ahold of her chin, pulling it up to look into his eyes. And she stared right back, yet looked away as he began to speak.

"I said, Princess.", he told her, raising his tone slightly. He wanted to just pin her up against a wall and show her how to treat him. He wanted to thrust his hips in between her thighs until she was screaming his name, or better yet, master.

He didn't understand why he felt this way. It only took her holding his hand, only to push it onto her chest and kiss his cheek as she laughed at his surprise for him to grab her by her waist and pull her over to the far end of the lockers.

"Bakugo!" Kasi gasped as her neck was grabbed. She felt it as his knee slid between her thighs, and sent shivers down her back. His lips clashed with hers, and it felt as if the heat in the room had increased drastically. He bit softly down on her lower lip, earning him a small groan from her.

"Good girl," he praised as he broke the kiss, his breathing rough as he pressed his forehead against her. "What a little slut you are wearing that skirt to school and showing off to everyone else, princess.", he hissed, jealousy flickering in his face as he slid his knee farther up her thighs, brushing his knee against her panties. He knew Kasi felt it as he heard her breathe hitch, and a whine escape her throat.

He slid his hand down over her ass, demonstrating just how much her skirt showed.

"Just look at you now, princess, such a whore...", he murmured as he kissed Kasi once again, and interlocking their tongues in a fight for dominance, to which he won as he sucked on it passionately, all the while rubbing his knee against her clit in slow, loving circles.

He continued this until she broke away, turning her head away from him. He groaned at this reaching for her—but before he could seize her face into his hands, she grabbed his sleeve, yanking herself close to his ear, letting out a fake moan of "master" into it.

This gave him an immediate erection. If her teasing and his rage wasn't enough to turn himself on, that certainly was. He immediately pulled her into a nearby janitor's closet, pushing her up against a table. His hands slid her shirt up and he quickly caught notice of her lingerie.

"Fuck, Kasi...", he whispered seductively, wounded up by his sexual frustration as she looked up at him.

"Like what you see?", she teased with lust in her eyes, as a smirk met her lips.

Katsuki almost let out a moan feeling as his erection twitched against the fabric of his boxers.  He groped her, and rubbed her nipples, pinching them harshly. He listened to her whimpers, and laughed. "You're perfect when you moan, princess.", he whispered huskily. His voice cracked in all the perfect places, and it made Kasi's pussy wetter.

She wanted his cock inside of her already, hitting her walls in all the most satisfying places.

He refused to gift her what she wanted however, moving his head over her chest and beginning to suck on her tit, swirling his tongue around her erect nipple. He felt it as her hand rose up to his head and gripped his hair, yanking it up.

"Mm...~", she moaned as she giggled at the look he gave her. "You know you can do better than that, my prince." Kasi mused as she looked down over him from the table.

He ripped himself away from her, and looked around around the room.

Then his eyes locked on the perfect thing. It was a strong rope, one that was from past training, and it was a beautiful purple.

He walked over to it, grabbing it and letting the end slap to the ground, to which Kasi flinched at—staring on over to him. Her eyes lit up.

"Oh, Katsuki~!", she said with a giggle following it.

Bakugo went back over to her and grabbed her by her neck, kissing down her cheek and jaw as he lifted her into a sitting position.

"Raise your arms for me princess.", he told her as he moved back a tad.

Kasi obliged with a smile, taking his chin in her hand as she bit her lip before raising her hands for him. He slid her shirt off of her, as well as her skirt. His hand traveled to her lingerie, and he rubbed up against her clit as he had beforehand, furrowing his brows. He then started to wrap the rope around her chest, thighs, then her wrists. Each knot was carefully tied, and each part of her body was teased to the point she shook in such pleasure.

Then he took out a vibrator and placed it over her lower chest, and singly pushed it lower and lower to the point he heard her breathe hitch. It was like a long awaited reward in bakugou's eyes, but it wasn't something he let stay.as he quickly took it away. And watched as she cried out whining his nickname with such a shocked expression he grew to enjoy.

The edging was like a challenge, a challenge to see how far she could go without attention. One that Kasi egged on with teases of her heel rubbing against his boner that had poked out stubbornly. He would in return lower the intensity of the vibe without relent, giving a cold laugh each time her body shook in response. It was estatic, and he couldn't bear to let it end—no matter the amount of noise he heard on the outside. He wanted each man to know she was his, and his only. Nobody could touch her like he did, and he made sure of it.

Especially now as he shoved the skirt away from view—removing her panties as he crouched down to her thighs. "You"—his mouth met her inner thigh, pressing kisses over it as she jolted—"are"—his lips trailed close to her pussy, tracing his index against the lips— "Mine" — then he ran his tongue gently against her clit, looking up at her with his seductive ruby eyes as he pushed down against the tip of it, flicking his tongue up and down for only a second.

Kasi trembled in her restraints, heaving as her eyes rolled up from the feeling of the vibrator gracing her pussy once again. "Master...", she whimpered, biting her lip to muffle the sounds she let flood the closet, but she could only care less.

She wanted the feeling of being practically caught, the feeling of being hidden from sight as his hand covered her mouth and held her shaking body up against wall. All the while inserting fingers one by one into her pussy, scissoring her as his eyes pierced into hers with one word, "shh princess.~"

"You're such a— mngh ~—slut for my touch.", Katsuki degraded as he began to tease himself over the fabric of his boxers. His tongue met her vagina once again, but this time traveled lower, tracing over the inside of her pussy, staring up into her eyes as they struggled to stay met with his.

His hand shakily switch the vibrators speed up, watching as she practically screamed into her palm.

A knock.

Bakugo pulled up his pants, quickly sliding her skirt up her legs before handing Kasi her shirt. As he observed how much she just strugggled doing so from what he had done to her, and if anything he almost could've fucked her in front of whoever it was.

The keys jingled from the outside. They had to hide.

He caught her waist, pulling it close to his chest, sliding them into a closet. "Be a good girl and stay quiet," he told her as he covered her mouth and bent her over. His clothed cock grinded up against her skirt, directly hitting her clit.

"Mmnn ~," Kasi whined into his hand, feeling as his tip and shaft ran up against her.

"Is someone in here?", a voice murmured. Too close. So much so that Katsuki even stopped grinding against her.

After a moment of silence. They left. And so did Katsuki without a single word. Kasi slumped down the wall giving a mix of irritated and flustered look as she giggled to herself shakily.