No. 5 : " Pleasurable Awakening "

AN: Sorry for the long wait!! Here's an extra long one.

········✖⟢✦𓂅✦๑❤️‍🔥⟢✖········

The day was dawning and Bakugou was fast asleep, his eyes fluttered shut each time at every sound to the point he had fallen into a deep sleep. He hadn't slept until about an hour ago from his studies. It was hard trying to sleep off the stress, and melody of the birds didn't seem help much, but burying his head into the pillows was enough.

It was only two hours before Kasi had woken up, her eyes closing as she yawned and groaned at the feeling of finally being fully sober from the party from two days ago. She wanted it all to happen again, but it was only time that could tell when it would. She had to shower though, and so she did. She got up out of bed, and stripped down to only her panties. Then she headed straight for the bathroom, and looked.  back at Bakugou soundly asleep, his little snores echoing throughout the room.

She smiled at that. She always found how he slept adorable, but she would never tell him unless to embarrass him. It was one of her favorite things to do to him when they both had a fight; to tease him about something he did, and how cute it really was. He always would lower his head and grit his teeth, just to hide his adoration for the things she did, and the littlest of things she noticed. She was like no other in his eyes, much alike to how she thought of him.

Kasi slipped into the bathroom, carefully shutting the door before looking at herself in the mirror and studying her curves. She placed her hands on her hips, slowly swaying them side to side. It was like a training session, one she would use when she was above him, riding his cock as if she was his prostitute. She loved that thought.

She turned on the water, getting in as it hit the perfect temperature. She felt as the water hit like blades against her back, and she felt her body tremble. She wanted Bakugou's blade up against her chest, tipping her head up to make her look into his eyes as she took his cock. It was euphoric whenever he did such things as that. Especially when mad. She knew he had no control of his anger, and she continuously took advantage of that, finding ways to get him to fuck her rough.

It wasn't much longer before she found herself horny, pondering of ways she could get him to fuck her madly. Then, the perfect idea came as she stepped out of the shower, pulling off a towel and wrapped it around her body. Kasi quickly made her way into the bedroom after that, speeding over to the closet where she found a pair of lingerie. Devil lingerie.

It was perfect for the occasion, and she put it on straight away. There were bat wings that hugged her tits just right, and a black tong that squeezed against her pussy as well. She knew if she rubbed up against something she would certainly feel pleasure up against her clit. There was also a butt plug as well with a devil tail attached to it. It was all the more better as she walked over to the bed, hopping onto it.

Katsuki was is in for the time of his life.

She carefully got under the blanket. Kasi also purposely made her ass to stick up in the air for Bakugou to see once he woke up. Then, she grabbed the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down carefully enough to keep him asleep. Kasi then grabbed onto his shaft, running her thumb against the slit of his tip, and earning herself a sleepy small whine from him. "Good boy.", she uttered under her hot breath.

It wasn't long before she slipped the very tip of it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

"Ah~...", he moaned in his sleep as his hands gripped the sheets around him slightly before letting go of them briskly.

She kept going, trailing down a tad before moving her tongue up and down the line of his shaft. She hummed at the feeling of his cock filling up her entire mouth with a smile. It wasn't long before she found her hands running down to her panties, and slipping one into them and beginning to rub herself off to the sound of Katsuki's spaced out, tired moans. She dreamed of the moment he'd wake up, and showed her how much he was going to punish her, but it was going to be long before that. She needed to wake him up with more.