No. 2 : " Study Skills " {PART 2}

It was two days since that day. Kasi couldn't get over that day. She was so close, so close to cumming constantly with him each time he edged her—and she couldn't go any longer without him. The urge followed her like karma herself, so she invited him over. This was with the excuse to study for an upcoming exam. She grinned to herself. She was good at convincing him.

As well as planning. No one would be home. Not for hours.

She slipped on a thong, as well as a purple bra, checking herself out in the mirror as she slipped on the shortest skirt she could find, watching as her lingerie peaked through the opening. She was going to have a wonderful night.

She had already wound him up as well, sending him pictures as he was alone, or whenever she knew he'd be absolutely flustered. His face always met hers with a look. A look she adored. She was well aware of how badly he wanted her now, and she was going to get it.

She turned on "favorite song", dimming the light of the living room as she pulled out a few books to play the game itself.

The doorbell rang through the house, and she practically ran to it as she threw on a see-through robe that exposed her lingerie and stockings.

"Hello, my prince.", she told him, kissing his cheek as she traced his jaw that twitched from sexual frustration. She could already see the boner through his pants forming.

He reached for her wrist, kissing the palm with a sinister smile. "Princess," he greeted. "You wanted to study, yeah?", he asked, gesturing to the books he could see off in the corner, annoyed with her teasing.

  She had been all over his body today, grinding up against him, and sliding her heel up his calves. All until he almost burned her from anger. He knew even if he had, she'd like it. Especially if she was trapped in his grasp; vulnerable on the ground as she was pinned down and having him heave over her.

Kasi nodded eagerly — of course not towards the idea—but knowing she could tease him was enough. She led him over to the coffee table, watching as his boots' heels hit the ground and how his hips rocked to the sides as they always had when he walked. Then he sat down on the couch beside her, glaring as she switched on music on the TV in front of them.

"You like listening to music a lot, huh?", Katsuki critized kiddingly. His eyes mimicked an eye roll while his arms met each side of the cushioning behind them.

Kasi frowned a bit at him but gave him a laugh after a moment of thought. "Fuck you!", she jokingly said.

"Fuck you?", he repeated, sliding his hand up her thigh.

She went stiff, her face quickly flushing. She eyed him as his hand slid over her panties. She felt it as his thumb grazed her clit. All she could hear was her own breathing and the thudding of her heart in her chest. It was fantastic.

"Fuck me.", Kasi corrected as she clutched the collar of his shirt, drawing him closer. Her eyes were filled with need, a special type of need.

He couldn't refuse how alluring she was lying there in front of him. Nobody could. Especially not him. "Fuck, princess...~", he toyed.

Bakugo grabbed her hair, pulling her into a heated kiss, biting down on her bottom lip. She moaned into his mouth, feeling as he tugged on her hair once more. Kasi felt it as his hands pulled down her panties, and as his finger traced the inside of her pussy. It was electrifying feeling the teasing of his hand along such a sensitive part of her body. She could've implored him to penetrate her already, and she would only hope for him to oblige.

Then, one finger entered, thrusting back and forth as it slowly swirled the inside of her hole. Each arch of her back led him to go faster, and his chest met close to her's. His other hand moved under her bra, massaging her breast as if his hands were an angel's over a harp. She felt it as Bakugo edged her, pulling his finger out quickly before allowing it to enter once again inside of her.

"You love this, don't you...?", his voice softly questioned as a second finger entered her pussy, shoving itself into her tightness. "You slut, just watching how your back arches to every finger I add is enough to make me fuck your insides until it burns."

Kasi whined at that. She could beg if she wanted to, and so she did, but in her own way. Her knee brushed against his growing boner, feeling how it twitched against her exposed skin. She felt how his fingers stopped for a spilt second, only to curl painstakingly—and she cried out. "Master!"

"Don't try anything," he ordered her, coming close to her neck as he laid soft smooches down it. A third finger entered her pussy, moving strongly against her tight walls, feeling the wetness she couldn't bear keep to herself any longer. "I'm in control here, whore."

Kasi nodded, burrowing her head into the nick of his shoulder—muffling her loud whines toward what he was giving her. She felt it as something was coming close in her body—it was like nothing before as she threw her head back, cursing out too many words she couldn't remember in the moment before her pussy clenched against his hand. "Ah—AH——FUCKK!!~", she screamed as she squirted. "Keep—keep going master—", she pled as his index met with her clit, rubbing against it as she squirted a few more times due to his quick working hand.

"Good girl...", he told her as he undid his belt, pulling her close by the back of her neck.

Kasi was unaware of this, recovering from her orgasm as she kissed his neck, giving him sloppy little hickeys from her exhaustion. But, it wasn't over. It wouldn't be for quite awhile as she get the tip of his dick enter her.

She already knew she wouldn't be able to take it all in one go, but that was the enticing thing about it. His dick was huge compared to any ex-boyfriend she had, and she wanted this one to be the one to penetrate her. Without a care too.

"Do you want me to be soft on you, princess..?~", his husk voice questioned with lust in his eyes as he felt those pretty lips meet with his neck once again.

"Hard.", she told him with a look. She didn't want him to make it easy. She wanted everything but. She had been dreaming of this day, and she wasn't going to let anything ruin it.

Katsuki immediately slid the rest of his cock inside her, watching her she jolted aback from overstimulation, but quickly relaxed into his warmth. It was like she had been filled, and she had finally gotten what she needed. Even if it hurt, even if it was too much for her to handle.

"You're so fucking tight...", Bakugo murmured as he begun to adjust himself.

"I have a better position, my prince.~", Kasi told him as she felt him slip his length out. It made her shiver, but she quickly got onto her stomach, then onto her knees and palms, sticking her ass upright for him. She shook it repeatedly, knowing full well, even if she couldn't see it, he was thirsting over the scene.

"Goddamnit...", she heard him moan before slipping his erection into her vagina for the second time.

"It feels so—mmm~—good master.", she told him sexily as she helped him thrust.

"Your so fucking wet we didn't even need lube, you little fucking slut." He murmured as he grabbed her by the hair.

Then he went as fast as he possibly could. Listening to every squelch her pussy made, and every slap the two made as their bodies practically collided. Kasi gripped the couch, squealing from pleasure as he railed her to the point she was seeing stars. Kasi even felt the faint feeling of his finger meeting her sensitive clit and beginning to run against it.

No one else was as good as him. Especially as she felt herself becoming close.

"Master~— OH—M—"

He didn't stop going after that. Not until they both were tired and sore, just as she wanted it.

⋆˙⟡♡ 🔥