No. 3 " A Holly Christmas with You " {PART 1}

A/N: Christmas special !! Apologies for it being late 😅

This was a bit rushed.

͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺⋆☃︎⛸️✧˖°❅🕯️༘⋆𐙚 ͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺͙

The Christmas lights outside shine brightly through the windows of Katsuki's home as he waited for his girlfriend to arrive in his drive way with her signature, beautiful smile. He was weak to his knees for it, and honestly who wouldn't be? He couldn't wait for her any longer, and he hands trembled against the keyboard of his phone, fixing to text her back as she kept telling him how close she was to his house. It was enough to give him an anxiety attack.

Then, the doorbell rang. Their first Christmas together was happening. Right at this moment and not a thing stood in the way of it.

He opened the door, not too quickly, but enough just so he could scoop her up in his arms and give her a few kisses on the lips. "Darling!", his husk voice said with a laugh. It was that kind of laugh she adored to hear from him. She loved seeing him happy, just like how he loved seeing her happy.

"Bakugou— I've missed you!", she said as she squeezed him, swaying them both side to side like dancers on ice.

"I've missed you too.", Bakugou replied a bit softer then before. "I'm excited to have this Christmas with you."

"—and without TWO IDIOTS INTERVENING IN MY PRIVACY. GET OUUUUTTTTTT.", he yelled out—startling Kasi who gave out a bit of a nervous laugh before seeing two men bolt out from behind her. Denki and Kirishima. She assumed they would start some little joke about this tomorrow, but she decided not to speak about it as she already felt a little burn going down her back.

After a moment of silence, one that was a tad bit awkward, Bakugo looked down at her, and kissed the tip of her nose. A silent apology that Kasi laughed at.

"Its—", she giggled. "Okay, Katsuki!"

He smiled.

"Let me inside, it's cold...", Kasi told him, shivering as he removed his warm touch.

Bakugo quickly let her inside, rubbing the back of his neck as he blushed a bit in embarrassment. He forgot about how cold it was.

As swiftly as they had come in, he watched as the door quickly closed on its own. He gave a small smile as he realized she was using her quirk a lot more. He thought it was wonderful how she could do so much with her mind. Sometimes she thought otherwise, but when she was mad and summoned every weapon at once toward Deku, Bakugo couldn't help but find that fearlessness in her eyes hot. The way she fought for her friends, and the way she always made sure her family was never harmed was enough to make his heart melt in place right there. She was a perfect person for anyone.

And, the best fact about it was that she was his. She wasn't anyone's to grab. He wouldn't let it, and neither would she. She was loyal, and everyone knew it.

They all knew it was better to leave her be rather than to fuck with her.

"My prince," Kasi's melodious voice called out, snapping him from his never ending affection toward his lover. "—Are you hungry?", she asked.

Bakugo nodded. He hadn't noticed how his stomach pleaded to be filled until now, and even if he wasn't hungry, he would say yes. He wanted to let his girlfriend eat anything she wanted without needing to offer. She was too sweet for him, like a peppermint.

"Come on then! Don't just stand there.", she told him as she took his hand in hers, holding it close to her hip.

Bakugo could've blacked out to the feeling of her soft hands against his calloused ones. She held people's hands like a dove. They were perfectly shaped to his. Their hands fit like a puzzle piece, and the warmth was like no other. "Goddamnit, you're perfect.", he muttered.

"What did you say?", she wondered as she pulled them both into the kitchen, fixing them up some cocoa.

"Nothing."

"It wasn't nothing."

"It was—"

She kissed him, holding his chin to her height as she bit down on his bottom lip. He held her waist, astonished. Then she pulled away, smiling ear to ear.

"Fine—fine...", Bakugo replied, his face as red as a cherry's skin. "I said you were perfect—ok?", he told her hastily, turning his head away as his brows creased in annoyance and his blush deepened into a scarlett.

Also got red as well, giggling away as she let go of him. "Bakugo!", she said between chuckles. "Don't be so embarrassed..."

He turned his head back to look at her, grabbing her and pinning her up against the countertop. He grasped her waist tightly. "I'm not." He told her as he pulled attacked her with kisses; kissing her neck, cheeks, and face all over. "I'd never be embarrassed speaking about you.", he solemnly said as he beamed at her continuous laughter and failed attempts to get him
~~~
"And I went and beat her ass, cause no one messes with MY family.", Kasi was telling Bakugo as she set her plate down, taking a glimpse at his pretty face focusing intently on hers as she did. He was so good at listening to her. It made her happy to have someone listen to her speak and talk. Especially when she could kiss that person all she wanted, and even do her favorite thing.

She shook her ass in front of him, slapping it before sitting down.

He practically jumped at that—irritation appearing on his face as he turned on the fireplace, and switched on a slow, smooth song before getting on the couch.

"Don't make that face, I know you liked it~.", she said, snickering to herself.

Katsuki looked at her, and immediately hauled her over onto his lap, kissing her roughly. "Don't do that for anyone else but me, princess, you are so beautiful when you do it.", he demanded darkly as he kissed her face.

Kasi laughed again.

He was adorable, and she loved him for it. Just like he loved her for her adorable mess of a personality.

The Christmas lights shined brightly through the window, reflecting over onto the two as they kissed in the dimly lit room. It was like a romance movie in her eyes as their bodies collided like puzzle pieces. They were each other's other half, and this Christmas... they had their presents early.