II

The rest of class kept on whizzing away like an annoying fly, she kept stealing glances at Yu-jin, who wasn't paying attention to class. She found it slightly hilarious,  shouldn't she be paying attention when there was an assignment assigned to her? Or was she hoping that she'd do it on her own?  She hoped not.

The sound of the bell dismissed the students, she picked up her bag and started to make way towards the door, hoping to either run into Yu-ri or Sung-hoon, who left just as the bell rang. She felt a slight tap on her shoulder. It was her partner, Yu-jin.

"Hey, nice to meet you! My names Yu-jin!" She seemed a bit tense, maybe a bit nervous but she could see her brush it off with an awkward smile.

"Hi, nice to meet you too! My names Won-young!" She extended her hand with a smile. The latter shook her hand, it was one firm hand shake. She could feel her heart throbbing as she shook her hand.

"Since you are my partner for the assignment or what not, I think we should, perhaps meet up later today and discuss it?" She scratched the back of her neck as she smiled at her. Her little dimples showed, she found it utterly adorable but didn't want to express it.

"Oh yes, that'd be a good idea!" She replied in a soft and gentle tone. She wanted calm down her nerves by talking as gently and warmly as she could. 

"Well...." She scratched the back of her neck, again and looked at her before looking away. "Should we go to a café or the library? If we can't, we could perhaps go to one of our places?" She still seemed a bit nervous and tense, but she seemed to be calming down. 

"Sure, I'm fine with anything!" She smiled at her and sat on the nearby desk, slightly tilting her head.

"Oh, that's great. Well, then could i have your number?" She asked, her tone was a lot more confident and sure of what she wanted. She smiled at her and nodded, quickly writing her number and handing it to her. "Oh, well, see you later!" She waved as she ran out of class. 

She smiled and waved back, before exiting the classroom. She saw Sung-hoon waiting for her, he was leaning against the wall and on his phone.

 "Hey! I was waiting for you." He said, putting his phone in his pocket and looking at her with a soft smile, "You were assigned to be partners with Yu-jin, right?" He asked, starting to walk towards their next class. She did the same, walking a bit behind him

"Yeah, why?" 

"Oh, you'll love her! She won the trophy for our school last year, she is also really smart." She babbled on as she listened, not paying attention. A tall muscular guy bumped into her, causing her to topple down like a building.

"Sorry!" He apologised and helped her up. She brushed her self down as she looked up at him, he was quite quite cute, maybe it was because of his bright blue eyes that complemented his blonde, sleek hair. 

"Its fine" She reassured him. He looked down at her, his cheeks flushing a bit pink. "You're new, right? My names Hikaru, Hikaru Suzuki!" He reached his shand out for a hand shake, she shook his hand, "Nice to meet you! My names Won-young, Jang Won-young!"

He nodded, "Nice to meet you too! Well, i gotta go. Bye and again, sorry!" He said as he left. Sung-hoon looked over at her with an eager smile. "Let's get to maths class." He beckoned for her to follow him.

Later that day, she stood out in front of a two-story house in the blazing sun, her phone in hand as she impatiently waited for someone to open the door. After a few seconds,  the tall lass with short hair and cute dimple opened the door, warmly smiling. 

-----

Shorter than the last one, cause I'm lazy and i want this to have more than 5 chapters.