VII

Silver rays if the moon flooded her room, she laid in bed, serene slumber having taken over her. The sudden buzzing of her phone woke her up, groggily she reached her hand out to grab her phone to see what it was about. She brought the device close to her face, slightly opening her eyes to see what it was about. She sat up as she realised the latter was calling her.

"Hey?" She answered the call, her voice was calm yet had hints of sleep in it.

"Oh hi! I am sorry, if i woke you up and for calling you so late at night." She heard the person on the other line answer, her voice was soft and apologetic. 

"Oh, don't worry about it!" She reassured, her hands fiddling with her blanket.

"Uhm, about earlier, i am sorry for walking out like that." She heard her apologise again. Her brain had barely woken up, barely managing to register which incident she was talking about.

"Don't worry about that too! So, why are you calling so late at night?" She inquired, looking out of her bedroom. She stared up at the half-moon, surrounded by gorgeous glittery stars that lit up the midnight skies.

"Just wanted to hear your voice." She replied, her sweet honey like voice coated with a flirty undertone. Upon hearing that, she started to blush profusely and was put at a loss for words, fireworks sprung in her stomach as if it were a celebration for new year.

"Anyway, goodnight!" The other line hung up before she could say a thing, she sat on her bed still as red as ever. Her sleepy brain malfunctioned as it tried to find a reasonable excuse on the behalf of the latter.

Few hours had passed and the sun had began to rise from the horizon, she remained in bed, still blushing each time she thought of what the latter had said. Her phone laid in her hand, she hoped it'd buzz again, maybe it'd be Won-young.

She heard the familiar sound of her doorbell ringing, she turned her head to look at the clock on her nightstand. Seven-thirty in the morning, she wondered who it could be as she lazily got out of bed, making her way towards the door.

She opened it to see Won-young, she found herself at a loss for the words, what was the latter doing here at her home early in the morning? How was she to know? She was no wizard after all, she looked at her with a soft smile.

"Hey Yu-jin!" She beamed, looking directly into her eyes. She began to notice how soft her brown eyes looked, they were best described as a cup of hot choco on a winter. 

"Hi Won-young!" She closed the door behind the latter as she helped her take off her jacket. 

"Are you looking for Hikaru? If you are, he must be asleep. I could wake him up and bring him to you." She asked as she hung her jacket on the rack before turning to look at her. She was barely able to fathom the fact that the beauty was in front of her early in the morning, and she had no clue why. Was it linked to what she said during the call, or was it merely a coincidence?

"Oh, no need, not here for him. I am here for you.... I thought we could finish a bit of our project!"

----

Chapters lacking, but oh well, want to finish this before the tenth chapter, since i am already writing another.