Meet VAIYU

Host -So here's our miss freshers 2023 is ..........
   Anyone's guesses

Student Hooting - shilpi ....kritika.... VAIYU....siya....Priti..... Shilpi .....siya....Vaiyu ....kriti....

Host - Let's see
so I'll give you guys some hints - the girls who become the miss freshers is the one who always having a permanent smile on her face . In fact whole time while intro or rampwalk the girl don't feel nervous and smile .

Students again starts Hooting but now only one name which is Vaiyu Vaiyu Vaiyu....

Host - so let's see you guys guesses are right or wrong....our miss fresher 2023 is ..... VAIYU.....

Everyone starts cheering ...

VAIYU smiles a little and about the go to the stage when she hears something.

A girl says - I know it...  Offcourse she is ,her mom dad never let her cry. She is a rich brat .She found everything in her life ,a perfect family and whatever a normal person can't imagine .

VAIYU thinks something and her face become pale but before anyone notice anything she again smiles.

She ignored everything and went on the stage.
She wears a miss freshers sash and a crown.
Then she cuts the cake along with Shivang who is mr . Fresher 2023.

Shivang tells some lines about his aim and his goals and now it's turn to VAIYU .

VAIYU hold the mic and show a smile and then starts speaking -
First of all thank you thank you so much kanha ji for everything.
Now I want to show my gratitude toward my teachers and senior who selected me. I'm happy to present over here and feels blessed to share my thoughts with you all .actually I want to be a scientist , i want to research on plants emotion means that I thought that plant can happy or sad too like us , so I just want to research on that .and i want to do it individually in my life ,yeah you are not wrong because I really don't want to get marry .... Funny right....but it's my thinking that you can achieve everything individually, you don't need a partner . Maybe a partner supports or helps you but in most of the cases it's the opposite so I want to become free and achieve my goals individually  and makes my family and teachers proud....

Wait wait... Actually I have written a poem on my thought which I want to share with you all.... Hope you like it .....

[Poem - Sadi - ek pinjara ]

It's my poem tittle and basically it's a story of a girl who sit in front of a mirror in room and waited for her groom for marrige .

So let's start -
Saj dhaj kar sampurna shringaar ,

Gyi sakhiyan mohe chhod bahaar,

Pat pkd kia pat ko bnd
Ab aage aaina picche dvaar ,

Kanon me gunje dhol natashe -sun Pau jbki bnd kiwaad ,

Yha aaine ke alag vichar
Yha aaine ke alag vichaar ,

Hai tan pe more chudi kangan nath teeka aur baali hai,

Ye ainaa dikhata mujhe - badan pe bediyaan daali hai ,badan pe bedia daali hai

Balon me gajra mehke more- chehre pe chamak niraali hai,

Dikhe aaine me bikhra kumkum -bikhri hothon ki laali hai ,(physical abuse)

Dikhe aaine me bikhre kesh - Na khushiyon ke dikhe ik avshesh,(smile vanished )

Hun nai smjhti Mai ye wesh -hun na smjhti Mai ye wesh ,

Aaine tera kya hai saar - kyu hai tere alag vichaar ,