First Rasoi

How the hell you do this to us ? We are worried for you and here you are laughing with them , Mahitap Sen said to Vaiyu .

VAIYU was shocked for a little then she realised that , in this whole circumstances she just forgot to inform her family and also how worried they were for her.

He was about to slap her again when someone held his hand and said - Now she is the daughter in law of Singhania's , dare to touch her and  you'll lose your limb .

It's anurag who warned Mahitap .

Suddenly Sunidhi held Mahitap's hand and tried to calm him .

She is trying to make him understand which some while shocked VAIYU but she didn't react .

Suddenly Siya comes forward and hugs VAIYU .

VAIYU also hugged her and tightened the grip like if she left her then someone snatched her from VAIYU  .

Siya - Di ,you should tell me about all these . You didn't even tell me . We are so worried for you . Papa is searching for you from yesterday and mumma has not eaten anything from them she found that you are missing .

VAIYU sees his father and fresh tears come into her eyes .

Her father didn't say much , he said - Don't try to come to my house again . You left me for them then don't even come back .

Sunidhi - What are you saying Mahitap , she is our daughter . I agree she made a great mistake and apologisd couldn't fix it but you can't  do this to her . Where will she go if we didn't help her.

Mahitap - She lives with those , for whom she leaves her family . From now she'll be dead for us. Let's go Siya .

He pulled siya's hand and took her with him .

This all happened because of you Ayaansh Singhania , I'll not leave you easily . You have to pay for it . Because of you I'm away from my sister , you will definitely have to pay .

Kadambiri comes to console her but she said she is ok and then continue doing her work.

Everyone praise her work , Anurag gives her money on her first rasoi as neg .
Then she takes blessing from dadi and she gives her a diamond necklace set