Singhania Mansion

Hey everyone ,
the next chapter will be uploaded on the 25th dec 😁 on Christmas and also it's my bday on the same day . So I'll give  double update on my bday .

*Thud

Ayaansh got a tight slap by his father .
His balance got lost and about to fall when his uncle held him.

Anurag Singhania - what are you doing bhaisa (brother). He is your son ,you can't beat him like that .

Rajvardhan Singhania - Don't try to stop me Anurag . I know very well how to treat my son.

He said and looked at the girls who is crying  , the ways Ayaansh hold her hand tightly .

Rajvardhan - Look at this little girl anurag , is not our son a monster for her. I never tolerate anyone make the reason for a girl's single tear . He definately forced this girl to marry . See kadambiri i always told you this bastard will definately going to do something wrong when he find out about Lisa .

Ayaansh becomes shocked and sees his parents , his father's looks angry and the same while his mother's eyes feels with tear and shame .

Ayaansh - How would you know about that whore Lisa ?

Again a tight slapped he got by his father.

Before Ayaansh say something his father cut him of

Rajvardhan - unfortunately you are my son. Whatever you did is not hidden from your dad . I feel guilty for having a son like you . Look at the girl you ashole , you made a girl cry . In the whole life of mine ,I never do anything which makes a girl cry.... But you do.... He does , kadambiri , he does.... He broke a little girl's heart ,our son destroyed a girl's life . We are failed kadambiri we are failed as a son.

Ayaansh didn't say anything and tightened his grip on VAIYU's hand who is completely not understanding what happened with her life .

His mother tries to free their hand but it's too tight . Tears continuously flowing from VAIYU's eyes not only because of his right grip which is hurting her but what happened with her too. Two people are fighting for her without knowing what she wants.

Kadambiri failed to free VAIYU's hand from his son's grip then Rajvardhan took out his gun from his pocket and target  it in front of Ayaansh's head .

Without thinking a little Ayaansh did the same with his father.

Everyone is scared too see both of them . Neither family nor guards have the courage to come between them .

Rajvardhan - Let her go Ayaansh . I'll not think a little before killing you .

Kadambiri - What are you saying ? He is our son Raj .

Rajvardhan - no , if he is our son then he must know his father's principle , he never hurt a girl .

Surekha - 10 minute bhi nhi hua is ldki ko aaye aur baap - bete me jhagda krva dia .
[Not even 10 minutes have passed to come this girl in this house and the father son duo started the fight because of her]

When surekha taunts VAIYU suddenly his husband gives him a glare and said

Anurag - Tum kuch der apni bakwaas bnd nhi rkh skti ho surekha .

[Can't you stop your nonsense for a second surekha ]

Surekha - Lo ji , ab to is ldki ki vjh se mere pati bhi mujhpe chillane lge , pta nhi aur kya kya kraegi ye ldki .(surekha said while fake crying )

[See , my husband started fight with me because of her. Now what next will happen because of her. ]

Rajvardhan - Let her go Ayaansh , you can't destroy her life .