First day

Happy b'day to me 🎉🎂🥳
And merry christmas to all of you .

At 11pm

Ayaansh is sitting on the couch ,working on his laptop  when he notice something .

VAIYU who is sleeping on the bed starts turning herself .
He thought maybe the effect of injection gone and she comes in conscious state .

But she didn't wake up .she just turned a little and then again slept peacefully .

But due to her movement ,her saree falls from her shoulder and her cleavage starts showing a little bit .

He could not control himself more and went near her .

He is watching her like a beast who can kill her prey anytime but when he is about to touch her suddenly a thought come in her mind

*LISA call - 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎... 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚞##𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 .. 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 .... 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝....𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞.... 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞....

He took her hand back ,and tried to control him .

He cursed Lisa whatever she did with him - I just kill you Lisa .I'll definately kill you . You told me I'll destroyed everyone's life ,no you just don't know me . I'll control myself . I'll do . I'll show you what you lost .

But inside his heart he known that he can't able to control himself more so he just pick up his phone and went to his farmhouse without informing someone.

.
.
.
.
.

Vaiyu - No no no don't ,don't please please please . Please don't  ....she wakes up and finds that she is dreaming

She smiles a little to think that she is dreaming then she found something strange .
She thinks a little then remembered everything .

She starts crying again

Suddenly she hears a known on the door .

She didn't say anything after sometimes the person comes in the room .

It's a old lady (Ayaansh grand mother) says - don't cry dear , I know it should not be happened but it's too late now you have too accept it . I'm waiting downstairs for you ,go and change in saree then come .it's.your first day after marriege .

She didn't respond .

Devaki - By the way , what is your name dear ?

VAIYU shocked to hear her question and says with a smile , a fake one - VAIYU . VAIYU Sen .

Devaki - you are not Vaiyu Sen  now , you become VAIYU AYAANSH SINGHANIA .

Vaiyu still didn't say anything just nod.

Your necessary things are already kept in your room. So get ready and come downstair .

After saying this devaki went outside while closing the door .

VAIYU see everywhere in the room and find the door of closet . She took her necessary things and went inside the bathroom.

She took off her saree and starts the shower and let the water fall on her body . Her hand felt pain where Ayaansh held tightened because of the cold water ,but it didn't affect her .the pain of hand is much less as compared to her pain which is inside her heart .