Meet Ayaansh

Ayaansh - I want to marry you. Now you have only two options either marry me by your with or I'll do it forcefully .

✨30 minutes ago

Ayaansh finished the meeting and about to go to his car when his P.A. calls him.

Gautam - Sir , sir.... Wait for a while.... Actually there's someone which is important to tell you.

Ayaansh - I'm in hurry Gautam. Im going to meet Lisa. you'll tell me later .

Then Ayaansh starts walking toward the lift when again Gautam said

Gautam - Sir, actually its about Lisa ma'am .

Ayaansh stopped there and tell gautam to speak .

Gautam - Sir Lisa ma'am is going to marry Mr. Singh, our rival.

Ayaan eyes feels with anger and now he just want an explanation from Lisa..

He went to his car alone and ordered his bodyguards not to follow him.

On the way he trying again and again to call Lisa but she didn't recieve .

After many tries finally the phone picked and

Ayaansh - What happened Lisa . Are you out of your mind . Are you going to marry AK Singh . You know he is my rival . Don't tell me you was always with him otherwise I'll not take some times to kill you by myself.

Lisa (on the otherside) - That's the reason Ayaansh. Your anger.... This is the reason. You never told me that you love me . I don't need your money you damn it. Not all girls want your money I just want a partner who can supports me . Who helped me in my problems . But you .... You are just opposite of that. You think that everything can buy with money.... No ....no...Mr .ayaansh ....you can't buy happiness with your money.... It feels like I'm living in a cage with you. Neither I can talk to my friends nor anyone without your fu##ing permission . A girl don't need permission from a boy to do anything .

Ayaansh - Don't try to make me angry Lisa. If it's a prank then I'll not apologise you. Stop this prank you fu##ing bitch .I'll destroy you.... I'll destroy your whole family . Come back to me then I'll kill you myself and leave your family safe.

Lisa - Do you think you will scared me.... No Mr. Ayaan ....no..... It's enough now....
Kisiko itna Mt sataao ki vo mehsus krna hi bhul jae Ayaansh .... You never loved me... You just fu##ed me whenever you want .. it feels like I'm a whore .... You treated me like that.... (Cry) but not anymore Ayaansh . I broke up with you and now I'm going to maary AK. He supports me everytime. He is not like you , who didn't even think once for me . You can't even love your family Ayaansh ... You never love anyone....never ever.... I just pray to God that no one will fall in your cage... No one (cry) you'll surely destroy her .... You'll..... And one more thing .... I wish that there's no one who can marry with you. No one again falls in your cage. No one.... God save every girl from you.... You'll definately destroy everyone who is near you.... (Cry) lastly I just want to request you Ayaansh ,if you once feel something for me then please don't do anything with any other girl whatever you'll do with me. Please Ayaansh.... Don't play and broke a girl heart Ayaansh...

Ayaansh - hhh.... Don't you talk too much little prey.... You'll regret whatever you did with me and you'll also regret why you choose to cheat me. I'll make you regret you fu##ing whore.

Lisa tries to say something when someone take phone from her hand and said - Leave her you mother fu##er.... You ashole . Don't try to talk to Lisa again. She is going to become my wife . She is going to become Mrs. AK Singh . So stay away from her , otherwise you'll see the worst of me.

After saying this to Ayaansh , Mr. Singh cut the call which works as a oil in a fire to increase Ayaansh anger .

He dialed Gautam and tell him some instructions.

Gautam (from other side) - But sir.... For whom .

Ayaansh - For me Gautam and now don't be late and arrange everything .

Gautam - But sir ... Who is the bri___

Before gautam could say something Ayaansh disconnect the call and
starts driving faster .

He stopped the car when he stuck in a traffic near the market at roadway of iskcon temple.

He waited for the signal to change when his eyes went somewhere and he froze ...
He saw a girl in a black saree who again and again wear earing and try to select .
He saw him selecting some bangles and other jewellery .

The signal change and

Suddenly the car behind Ayaansh starts honking their horn to move ahead which distract Ayaansh and the girl dissapeared .

He parked the car near there and search but didn't found her. After sometimes he calls Gautam and ask him to arrange all the CCTV near the market of Iskcon temple .

After searching for some time he went to his car and starts drive.
He reached the end of market suddenly he saw the girl again... The girls is buying something but what , Ayaansh couldn't see clearly due to the traffic and also there is more distance between them.

Ayaan (to himself ) - I'm not going to lose you again.

Ayaansh said this to himself and starts the car and went toward the girl .
The girls is about to stop a auto when Ayaansh stops his car behind her which makes the girl to turn but again the girls starts walking but not without showing a smile .

Ayaansh get down from the car and went toward the unknown girl and said. - I want to marry you. Now you have only two options either marry me by your witn or I'll do it forcefully .

Hello guys ... How you like my story ,tell me in the comments .
And also I want to mention that most of us wants a hero for them but I don't . Actually I feel that

"A HERO CAN HURT YOU FOR THE WORLD ,BUT A VILLAIN CAN DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD FOR YOU "

So that's why I created a villain ....but he is not villain. But yeah looks like a villain offcourse but as we all know love can change anyone . So let's see what twist and turns your author take next in our ayaansh and Vaiyu 's life 😝😝