Chapter 5: The Winter Sea

"I will close the door if you leave. Don't come back." Martell jokes then he chuckles softly while looking down, then hearing about the tiger he looks at her curious about her pet. 

"Where is it now? The tiger I mea—Hey,Hey!" He panicked a bit when she suddenly fell forward.

"Ah! See?! You drunkster, you're gonna end up falling to the floor." Catching her in time before she fell to the floor, then resting her head on his shoulder. He panicked as he thought she fainted but hearing her soft snores made him relieved. Then he taps her cheek lightly "Hey, wake up a bit and settle down properly. You don't want me to carry you nor land a finger on you, do you?"

Sighing as he didn't have a choice so he made her lay down properly on his bed. Thinking in his head, 'it is not my fault she fell asleep. I am not doing anything wrong, I am just making sure she's comfortable.' 

"Sleep well, just hope you don't hit me once you wake up." He sighed as he laid down beside her as well.

Rolling around on the bed Naomi draping her arm over a pillow, then snuggling deeper into the blanket. Heaving a content sigh, liking how cold it was yet it how it her warm. Stretching her leg until it hit something warm, she frowned at not liking it when someone's in her room and on her bed. Kicking the leg lightly at first then down right kicking it hard.

"What the f-" She asks with a tone hinting irritability, wondering why was this person kicking her back. Opening her eyes, squinting at the light, then seeing a poker faced Martell. 

She stared at him with a confused looked. Wondering what he was doing on her bed this early in the morning. Before she greeted him. "Good morning?"

"That's rude you know? Sleeping while we're still talking, and then kicking me as a morning call." He says before sitting up. "And I'm surprised you weren't shocked when you found out that you woke up that you slept on my bed."

"Wait...I thought this was the guest room." Attempting to sit up panicking how she ended up in his room. Then groaning a bit due to a sudden headache that hit her.

"Come on, get up. Freshen up, and then let's eat." Standing up from the bed, not giving her a second glance. "I won't allow you to drink next time."

She sinks back down to the pillows as it gave her head the comfort it needed to suppress the pain. "No..."

"The bed is so comfy." Naomi's statement was muffled by the pillow as she rolled on the bed but based on her actions it was clear she refused to leave the comforts of the bed.

"I don't think I can stand either." Honestly saying she wasn't sure if she can stand up at this rate without falling off balance. 

"And What do you mean you won't let me drink next time?! Come on, I did nothing bad last night...Right?" She turning around to face him, asking with a raised eyebrow, the bed was feeling more and more comfortable to her.

His scent intoxicating her olfactory senses. The musky scent that was embedded unto the sheets along with a fragrant floral one the most likely came from the fabric conditioner they used was making her want to lay down and simply indulge in the scent. 

"Plus who are are you to tell me what I can and can not do?" She said as she sat down to look at him while hugging one of his pillows.

"You want me to carry you?" Martell asked sarcastically but not pulling her to stand up like he usually does to most people who either sit or lay down on his bed. Only one was an exception to that for him in the past.

He was fighting the urge to allow this innocent looking girl to simply lay on his bed while he brought her breakfast. The sight of her with messy hair, sleepy eyes and hugging a pillow seemed adorable to him, and the thought of making her get up was starting to sound harsh in his head.

"There is no way I am carrying you. If you don't want to get up, I'll go and bring you food here." He was surprised with himself with what he had just thought. Changing the topic to answer her question. "Well, aside from being clingy, you did nothing else."