At School

(Bun Bun's POV)
"Colli! Can you believe that it's our first year of high school!" I hollered as I ran to her to give her a hug.
"Yep"Colli Replied with a spark in her eyes. The School Bell Rang and I checked my binder. I looked at my schedule. "I gotta go to biology. What about you?" I asked. Her spark brightened. "I signed up for Cooking Club! And today's the day I try out!" She Squealed.
"That's great! Bye! I don't wanna be late or Ms. Akagi will scold me" I told her before I ran to my class.
I opened the door.
"You're LATE. What's your excuse this time?" Of course it was Ms.Akagi. I always recognize that tired and strained voice. She was always stressed for some reason. "I was talking to Coll- " I was cut off. "Okay Okay, you shouldn't be sidetracked, now sit down at lab desk 7" She Told me annoyed. I walked over to lab desk 7 and sat down. My lab partners were very loud and annoying. Is this my punishment for being late? "Okay so we're going to experiment a little. We will make elixirs and concoctions. Use the beakers and ingredients to make a mixture of things." Ms. Akagi explained. "OKAY!" Everyone said. "You may start. Also put your observations and comments in your notebook. It's productive to make notes. " Ms. Akagi stated. Baking soda,vinegar.. what will happen? I poured the baking soda in the beaker. Then I put orange food coloring in the vinegar. I poured the orange vinegar in the beaker. It became like a volcano and the liquid flowed out of the beaker. I put my observations in my journal and why that happened.
minutes later, We shared our experiments and observations. Then Class was over. I walked over to my locker and got ready for the next class. I grabbed my backpack and ran to class.

(Michiko's POV)
Sigh
History.. The Worst. The Teacher makes us read a book about history and makes us do a test about it on Wednesday, Answer questions and summarize it on Thursday, And then write a Essay about it on Friday. And Don't mention how much facts he makes us write in our notebook. Well, It's in the middle of history and Mr.Hangai said we have a homework assignment and gave us history textbooks. He gave us a long lecture about how important this assignment was. "This whole assignment alone is half of your grade" he added. I drew in my notebook cause it was always the same lecture. I've memorized it very well. Here's a self portrait of me:

"Miss Hayashi! Are you paying even attention!?" Mr Hangai scolded me and snatched my notebook

"I can still draw and listen at the same time!" I replied.
"Ooooooh" everyone snickered.
"SLIENCE" he yelled.
Everyone went quiet. They were scared of Mr.Hangai because he was strict and rude. But I wasn't scared. I grabbed my notebook from his hand.
"Don't make me.. This is a part of your grade!" He raised his voice. "Okay then" I said. Everything was a part of my grade! Anyways I went back to drawing. The Recess bell rang.Class was finally over. I grabbed my bag And sat on a bench nearby. I grabbed my Phone and listened to music while I drew in my notebook.

(Sarah's POV)
Our math tests were being handed out. When the teacher approached me, and gave out my test, I looked at it...
No.. Not again... it can't be. I worked so hard on this.. But I studied..!