It was a dream..?

I woke up. I was dreaming about Sarah? And Sarah told me to wake up. What time is it..?
6:03 A.M
It's already morning..? "You had the same dream as me... didn't you..? " I squinted my eyes. " Michiko..? We had the same dream? A dream abou- about Sarah..?" I asked her. "Yes. But Perhaps it wasn't a dream." Michiko answered. "What do you mean "it wasn't a dream"? I asked. "It wasn't a dream,...it was a message." Michiko responded. "Eh..? " I murmured. Michiko was a girl of mysteries. She talked on a rare occasion unless it's someone she trusts, like me or Sarah. Michiko was unusual really, but she was smart and intelligent. "What does the message trying to tell us..?" I asked nervous. Was Sarah trying to point out something. "I believe.. it meant we should move on from her death, but still keep her memory." Michiko stated. She looked at me. "Does this make sense?" She asked. "Why did she want to die..?" I questioned her. "Because.. She endured pain from life. So she ended it. Ended the pain. She gave a end to her life because she didn't want to suffer from the pain. It's understandable." Michiko explained." Michiko was often repetitive with her words. Like the "She ended it.  Ended the pain" like how just she said.
"I was a bad big brother, I didn't want her to die." I stuttered. I started crying. Why didn't she tell us she was bullied? Why didn't she tell us she was abused? But instead she ended her life. "Because Sarah didn't want us to worry. She didn't want us to worry about her. Sarah didn't want us to interfere with her problems. "It's my problem. So I need to be involved in my situation. They don't need to worry about me. " She often told herself" Michiko told me. She always understood people's problems. Michiko was very observant.
(Michiko's POV)
Bun Bun was very concerned about Sarah's death. So he asked me questions. Because he was worried. Because he felt bad. He was guilty and said he was at fault. But this... this is my fault.