"You're A Failure!"

(Sarah's POV)
No,No,No,No., No!
I.. I

I failed

I failed...? But how? "Class dismissed"the teacher said . What did you get?" Someone asked me. I showed them my paper. "Hey over here." They whispered. Everyone looked and laughed. They gossiped. "You loser!" "Dumbo" "Idiot" "Dummy" "Fool" "Imbecile"
My eyes had gotten watery. "I'm not a.. fool.. I'm not dumb.." I mumbled. "Lies!"
(Time skip)
I had gotten home. I handed my dad my test. "You.. lunatic!" "We're gonna have a talk" He said. We went in my room. "Please don't hurt me.." I trembled.
(Michiko's POV)
For some reason, Dad and Sarah have a talk and then Sarah never gets out of her room,why? "You're a failure!" "You possibly can't be my child" "what..? I am your child!" "Did you.. TALK back!?" I heard glass breaking and sobbing. "Please, it hurts... stop throwing glass shards at me..." eeeh? Throwing glass shards? Crying? That only meant one thing. My father has been abusing my sister? All this time? For years without end? But why? Because she was failing. Failing School..
"YOU'RE A FAILURE!" The door.. the door. Open it. It was locked...? "Dad?" I asked. The crying continued. I needed to end this! But I didn't have the courage... All of this was my fault.. because.. not having courage and never standing up for my sister was my biggest mistake...