Chapter 1: Unbelievable

The three sisters, the Dazzlings, went on a relaxing, peaceful, and quiet cliff where no one was there. Sonata sat down in an energetic way while Aria looked at her with an annoyed and "wtf" look. Adagio just quietly sat down, leaning her chin to her palm as her elbows are leaning onto her knees.

Adagio is thinking..something. And that something made her expression looked confused and worried at the same time.

Aria noticed, "Ya doin' good Adagio?.." she asked with a raised eyebrow, sitting down at the middle between Sonata and Adagio with her arms crossed (as always).

Adagio was lost in thought so she didn't realize or noticed Aria was asking her a question.

Aria raised an eyebrow more, "Adagio? I asked if you're doin' good." she stated, clearing her throat for Adagio's attention. She looked at Sonata, who shrugged with an awkward smile. She then yelled, "ADAGIO?!"

"AH?!" Adagio yelled as she flinched, she looked at Aria with a raised eyebrow and says, "You almost made me fall!" she exclaimed, before pausing with a sigh, "What is it?"

"Am asking if you're doin' ok or good or whatever, any positive things?" Aria asked as she crossed her legs.

"Oh..Um." Adagio struggled to explain, "I'm just..." she gulped, struggling more as she made random hand movements.

"Juuuuust?.." Sonata asked in her usual childish tone, waiting for Adagio to continue.

"...Juuuust...Well, confused. I dunno how to put it... I.. The Rainbooms.. They..Somehow.." Adagio pauses, blinking for a word for her brain to say.

"Defeated us? Yeah, they suck." Aria growled as she said the last word, laying her head on the cliff as her feet are floating cuz her feet ain't even on the cliff no more.

"You might fell." Sonata says to Aria who rolled her eyes and shrugged in response in annoyed expression, "..Ok?"

"Just..How did they defeated us?.. We are literally about to be strong and adored and rule the world!.." Adagio exclaimed as she sighs loudly, "..Our life without  voices..Feels like...Um.."

"Endless?" Both Aria and Sonata asked at the same time, making them look at eachother in shock.

"..Yeah, kinda like that." Adagio nods at them, sighing loudly again..

"Hey, it's ok, Adagi'." Sonata says in a :c expression to cheer Adagio up.

"..If..If there's someone, that can help us; not just to  help us to get our voices back, but someone who actually allows us to stay in their home and company us because....We literally have no home right now, we are neglected to everyone because to what we did.." Adagio stated, facepalming, "I sound stupid, I know. But I ain't wrong or right, just..endless.."

"..Y'know, you are a little right." Aria raised her head up to sat down properly on the cliff, "But, what we did was wrong. And we have to accept the fate we have now."

"Karma?.." Sonata asked with a raised eyebrow, Aria looked at her for a moment before just nodding in response.

"Ugh.." Adagio groaned, and then said:

"I wish someone will finally
understand us, company
us and allows us to stay there
in their home...I'll pray
if it's even useful."