Chapter 4: Such a meeting...

After the event, the three policies woke up again with no memory to what happened whatsoever. Except the other one who got whispered by the suspicious employee during the event. He has been brainwashed into thinking... something.

"Are you ok?" The police in the middle asked the two who nods I response, "Wait, where is the criminal?!"

"We lost him, Sir." The police from the left responded as he looks down, "Something happened but I don't remember.."

"How is this even possible?!" The police in the middle exclaimed as he groaned angrily, crossing his arms...

(Meanwhile)

"For God's sakes Sonata can you stop getting los-" Before Aria can even finish her sentence out of annoyance, Sonata is doing it again; roaming around and sh- *cough* without permission...

They were in a mall.. Why? Actually- It's all because of Sonata- *AHEM* not her faukt, actually! They just... Yeah-

"Ohhh WOAH!" Sonata eyed the "clothing" shop and all of the girly clothes and dresses in their, inckuding accessories and glasses. Her eyes move around back and forth in awe as it got wider and wider.

".." Adagio gave her a
side glance (or side eye as what GEN Z {including me} calls). She turned her head around all humans inside the mall. All humans are talking, energetic, running, playing, loving each other like friends or couples or maybe both, even fighting, and..others.

As Sonata was still being a hyper blue dumbass, she jumped up and down excitedly but didn't enter the shop as Aria or Adagio or both of them get pissed. She squealed in excitement as she eyed the dresses more and more....And-

"AH?!"

Oh.. My... GO-

"What the-" Both Aria and Adagio yelled at the same time and gazed at Sonata who is on the ground suddenly, scratching her head. The two rushed over to SOnata as Adagio scolded, "See?! This is why I don't *want* hanging around without our ropes with you!"

Aria got dark minded to what Adagio said and glanced at her, which made Adagio glanced back with a "what??" look.

"...Oh..Pardon me."

The three sisters turned their head up, seeing a woman. She has long black hair tied up to a ponytail with her bangs having a small white streak. Her eyes are amethyst purple. She wears a magenta sweater, black belt with golden chains, ripped purple pants that shows some of her band-aid inside and some black boots.  Her skin is light, but fair yellow (kinda like Sunset's but more lighter and more human-like).

"I was just looking around, but this girl suddenly bumped into me." The woman, surprisingly having a calm and deep tone, stated as she cupped her hands together before reaching out one of her hand to Sonata to take, which Sonata eventually did as she slowly but awkwardly stood up. The woman continued with her speech, "Apologies if it's my fault," She then mumbled; "which might be," before continuing again, "I wasn't paying attention..Much." She smiled softly at them.

Adagio, the whole time, was staring at her. She looks like a statue as she is just standing still with her hands hanging around. Aria noticed, rolling her eyes, wanting to slap Adagio back to reality but the woman is there. She "gently" punched Adagio's shoulder which made her wake up back to reality, with a loud sound (like a yell) and a very sudden flinch. The woman, as well, flinched at that as her body backed away on one inch, looking at Adagio as if she is crazy. She then noticed her position and stood up normally again.

There was silence between the four, only their breathing can be heard. Like a library too. But the woman spoke up to finish the awkward silence, "I believe I must go." She pointed her thumb behind her bag as a gesture to herself leaving, turning her back and head behind as she says, "Farewell. Have a nice day-"

"wwwwwWAIT!" Adagio suddenly yelled, making the woman stop as she turned her head back at Adagio. The woman seems confused, her amethyst purple eyes gazing Adagio's movements with a raised eyebrow. Adagio cleared her throat and says normally, "Adagio Dazzle, yours?" She held out her hand fot a handshake.

Aria and Sonata's eyes widened, and their eyes glanced at each other (giving both of them side eyes) with shock. They never seen Adagio like this or even heard Adagio like this. Aria decided to watch this unfold as Sonata kept looking at Aria, the woman, and Adagio back and forth. The woman, too, looked at her like how Aria's expression is.

The woman didn't mind now as she shrugged, took Adagio's hand and gently shook it, "...I'm.." She paused, glancing at the side, seemingly eyeing all stores and people's shirt, before glancing back at Adagio, "Azelea Amethyst. Friends call me Az, if I have friends."

Adagio smiled, "Then I shall call you Az, friend."

"Hm." Azelea squint her eyes slightly in confusion.

"It's nice meeting you. You, too, have a great day." Adagio spoke up again as she lets go of Azelea's hand, smiling still. Aria and Sonata, at the background, looked at Adagio again in shock and suspicion.

"..Yeah..Nice meeting you as well, Adagio.. Have fun." Azelea nods at Adagio before turning her head back behind her and softly walks away.

"What the hell was that Ada-" before Aria could even say anything, Adagio shushed her and stated softly, "A Siren cannot greet a beautiful, gentlewoman now can she?"

The two looked at watch other in shock, and then yelled.

"WHAT-?!?!????"