Chapter 5: So bitter

Azelea was walking out of the mall, a white shoulder bag hanging from her neck. She sighs in peace, her amethyst purple eyes glancing around her surroundings; the sky, the cars, all other equestrians walking and running around being teasingly towards their friends, and..others..

Her thought was..about the meeting with the three..Only Adagio is the one she knew so she is quite confused herself, despite being a calm woman after all. Not all calm woman can be...*this* thought about..Her.. Right?

She sighs again, her sigh is loud yet soft -- showing off her..thought about Adagio herself. Adagio is a word but good-looking and "well-mannered" woman, she thinks...

She felt a presence behind her back, a..menacing presence who she thinks it's... Familiar? And weird. She stopped walking, her calm purple eyes becoming serious and cautious as she slowly glanced behind her back but didn't turned her head around..

.........

And then

"I can't believe that I didn't saw
nor recognize you earlier."

Azelea frowned, recognizing the voice of a..male. She turned her head around immediately without thinking twice, anger and confusion in her eyes as it narrowed... "You...Followed me! I told you NOT to follow me ahead.TAY in your room, now did I?! I'm.. Not honored to see you here suddenly, you don't behave well like our father."

"Oh it is for to find a girl isn't it, "sissy?".." The male grinned devilishly and chuckled michevously.. 

"HEY HOW DARE YOU!" Azelea glared at the male, calming down a bit but kept her guard up. She was flustered, having her palms on her hips, as if looking like she is ready to smack him on the head.

"Such an idiot you are, too-respectful-sis." The male chuckled, he sounds..sarcastic somehow, "I doubt you're even respectful, when you're Gra-"

"How many times do I have to tell you to NOT?" Azelea glared at the male, grabbing him by the collar and dragging him away from the wall aggressively. "And... Neptune was it?

"You forgotten my name again." The male raised an eyebrow in an offended way, "Did being a criminal made you busy to remember your bro?"

"Don't." She glared at him again, continuing to drag him. She then looked behind her back and noticed that Neptune isn't there anymore.

"And Azelea was it?" Neptune appeared out of nowhere infront of her, teasingly stating with a grin as he watches Azelea raising her brow at him

Azelea sighed, "You're bitter."