Chapter 3: Unusual Silence

•~{A/N: Sorry for not updating this story for a while. I accidentally broke my phone by accidentally falling my phone from my hand that is wide open. I'm using my old,small, no-SD-card, laggy phone and logged into my acc in Wattpad. Happy New Years tho guyz! The time went fast yet I'm still slow with my story/stories. I luv y'all, my breads! Enjoy reading this VERY SHORT chapter. ⭐}~•

Pant...

And Pant...

And pant and pant and pant...

Tired, seriously tired...

Criminal, criminal, crimi-

"HEY!! Get back here, criminal!!" The three polices yelled as the suspicious employee ran into a deadend, making all of them stop running, "You have the right to remain silent! We got you now! Reveal your identity and name!" The other police exclaimed sternly as he pointed the gun at the suspicious employee. "Remember what I said, you have the right to remain silent."

The employee was standing still, her back facing the polices, breath heavy and loud so it can be heard. She slowly turned her head, which is blocked by a hoodie's head. "No, you are."

"Wha-" Before the police can say anything, three of them suddenly got pushed on the wall by thin air. They winced in pain, "OW!!.."

The employee approached towards them slowly, with the police saying "Stay back! Don't come near us!!" while pointing his gun at her. Her eyes can now be seen: Devilish eyes filled with emptiness and coldness...It is empty as if she doesn't feel anything..It is purple..Purple...Like the Devil Emoji..

Suddenly, she grabbed one of the police's collar and pulled him aggressively close and whispered in an empty tone, "Pretend you never saw this, ever and ever. Tell your chief you haven't found or seen me yet and KILL the others who dare to tell something about me or my identity." The whisper was fast and blurred..The police tried to fight back but then the whispers got louder and now makes no sense, as if she is whispering in gibberish. After all of the whispers, she said: "Sleep." And suddenly all three policies got unconscious somehow and looks dead on the floor, eyes shut close.

"..." She looks down at them, her empty purple eyes scanning them if their awake or not, like a scanner or a robot. ".. Unusual Silence indeed." She mumbled as she looks around, and glanced up the night sky, "Being Immortal sucks..Forever 26 years old sucks." She mumbled coldly, before returning to earth and gazed away from the sky and looked down the floor.

"God, it's up to you..."