Chapter 2: What?..

The Dazzlings are defeated, they need to accept it. Adagio, however, didn't slightly accept it. She thinks that..its something, endless something, without their voices.. But, here we are, they need to wear their blue sweaters and pants from the begining again..No style, no money, no anything.. It's like living hell to them.

They saw a restaurant full of food, Sonata nearly drooling as she saw the Tacos. She then groaned as she realized, "We have no mooooney!!"

"Exactly, idiot." Aria scoffed and rolled he eyes and glanced away with her arms crossed, "We aren't able to buy things and especially food we wanted..Even if we're a thousand years old we look like total homeless, without money and edgy-cool style."

".." Adagio rolled her eyes as she puts her hand on her hips, glancing at the moon, "It's night now and we still have to place to stay.." she sighed, glancing back at the two, "This is vulnerable, so can you two stop arguing again?!.."

Both Aria and Sonata stopped arguing in the background and groaned loudly..

"Am hungry......" Sonata mumbled, "Maybe we should look for a cardboard or a paper and find a marker and put a sign there?.."

"And what are 𝑤𝑒 gonna write there?" Aria asked, raised an eyebrow.

"I dunno, "ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦"??" Sonata shrugged as she asked that.

"Seems about right," Adagio stated calmly, "But thus, people won't probably listen to us due to what we did. We even lost our broken necklace the Rainbooms broke, it's no use, Sonata."

Sonata sighs loudly in disappointment.

(Meanwhile, in the restaurant)

Every people are in the restaurant the Dazzlings wanna eat to. Every food is delicious too.. Conversation and the sound of food and cooking are filled in the restaurant.

Every employee and chefs who worked there wears a uniform as obviously-always.. A suspicious employee in there, however, was wearing a hoodie to cover their face up with the hoodie's head...That's..Nice?..

Three polices are eating donuts in the restaurant, but then one of the police noticed something,"Hey, isn't this the restaurant 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 criminal we're looking for?!.."

The other two gasp and began looking around. Their eyes are scanning the room, employees, kitchen, chefs, customers, waiters, waitress, everyone and everything carefully. They then spotted the suspicious employee who wears a hoodie to cover up their face.

"Hey..Isn't that?.." The other police muttered as he stood up from his seat, "Hey you?! Are you G-" He pointed at the employee who yelp in surprise. And before the police could say the name, the suspicious employee pushed the chef beside her away and ran towards the exit to escape, "Hey!! Get back here!" The three polices chased after them.

(Outside)

As the Dazzlings are out of thought, outside the restaurant of course. They saw the suspicious employee and the employee looked left and right and center before doing the right direction; the dazzlings' direction. The employee pushed the Dazzlings away from their direction and continued running away.

"That was rude.." Sonata pouted childishly as she brushed the dust off her sweater.

"And weird." Aria added as she raised an eyebrow.

Adagio look around and went to the direction she last saw the employee but they weren't there. She raised an eyebrow and her eyes are filled with confusion yet filled with curiosity. She puts a finger at the bottom of her chin as she thinks for a bit. Her thoughts are interrupted as she heard the three police yelled angrily for the suspicious employee to come back and chased the employee. That caught Adagio's attention as her heart is telling her to follow the police but her brain calls bs and disagreed.

Both Aria and Sonata are, indeed, confused and curious as well.

"What. Was..That?.." Adagio asked as she looked back at Aria and Sonata, "We aren't hallucinating aren't we?.."

Sonata shrugged but Aria nods in response.

They then heared the news from the TV in the TV store and Adagio quickly ran up to it to listen, with the two following slowly from behind.

"𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖲𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇g, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾. 𝖶𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒 or their real names 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋; 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅. 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝖶𝖾'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋.. 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 *𝖽𝗈* 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 78654311, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝖻𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅. 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 many 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒, 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒-𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒-𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗋𝖺-𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗌, about 86,789 kill counts...𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖲𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝖾, 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾. 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾."

"...That was unusual." Adagio stated quietly to herself, "That girl is a monster!" She gasp in surprise as she heard the kill counts, "That many?!..Jeez.."

"That girl is a menace..." Aria is also shock as her jaw reached the floor with a big jaw drop sound effect. Her eyes are wide.

"Oh..Wow.." Sonata blinked, not knowing what to do or say.

"Who is that woman?..."