~A start of a Day~.~Chap 1~

Once upon a time, there's a young prince who lived in a castle with his family(Sophia the first vibes^^). The young prince was named Capsaicin Cookie, Prince Capsaicin. Yet one morning..

Capsaicin Cookie's POV:

I wake up on my bed which is comfy as usual, I then rub my eyes while looking outside the window. "Why goodmorning sun...!" I speak as I stand up and stretch myself. "Guess I should start the day..." I thought as I walk to the bathroom. Quite awhile, I walk out of the room after I put on my clothes, I start to greet the guards too, soon enough I sit down at the dinning table. "Goodmorning son! Had a goodnight sleep? Hm?" My mother asks. "Yes, I did, mother." I answered to her. "Always being polite to elders.. Good to hear." "Being polite is a first step as a Scovillan Royalty!" My father added to the conversation, even if Scovillans are quite a harsh type.. "Mother, father, may we go outside and maybe... Go around the kingdom?" My sisters, Flaming Hot Sauce and Chilli Pepper asks after finishing their breakfast, I sense chaos in them for sure, yet my parents seems to nod at it, so both my sisters stand up and run out from the castle while giggling. Now it's just me, my brother, and my other sister, and also my parents, soon enough I finish my breakfast, as soon as I stand up, my mother starts to speak. "Capsaicin Cookie, 2 more days there will be special guests from other kingdoms that will come to the kingdom and look around, may you behave once they come?" My mother asks me. "Yes, mother." I said as I started to head out the dining room. "Guests, hm? It'll be a delight, I guess." I thought as I go out of the castle, I hear people talking and trading, even kids playing around in the kingdom, even if I want to join... I really can't because of my age... As my mother told me. I look around the kingdom more and saw... Posters all around half of the kingdom about another prince. "Purple hair, a little pale... Maybe he's one of the special guests..." I thought while I gaze at it, I start to look around and there was nothing to see, so I decided to start walk back home while still thinking about the 'special' guests, I mean... What's so special about them anyways? I know they're royalties... Maybe...? I'll just think of that when I get back home."

=================================

Ok so for the designs of the TCC trio in this AU is already posted in my tiktok account, but I'll also post it on my X/twitter today!! (Both accs username will be in my bio)