~On the way!~.~Chap 4~

Capsaicin Cookie's POV

I was sleeping on my bed until... "Wake up!! C'mon already!! C'mon!!!!" One of my sister, Flaming Hot Sauce Cookie said while shaking my shoulder, making me feel annoyed at her. "Urgh.. What is it...?" I ask while rubbing my eyes, still wanting to go to bed. "The special guests are coming!! Hurry up and get ready quickly Bro!!" She says while starting to leave my bedroom. "Hmph.. Fine." I say as I start to get ready for these special guests.

Prune Juice Cookie's POV

I was in the carriage with my parents and sisters, I just stay silent while reading my book while the others are just talking to one another, it really is such a pain hearing them laugh and stuff, I can't wait to arrive at that Kingdom so that I could go far away from them and make potions and even read books or some sort peacefully, I'll just go to a balcony if there is one I'm that castle or go to a library.

Kouign-Amann Cookie's POV

I was looking outside the window looking at the amazing view, the ride to Scovillia is quite rough and is a bump, the rocks, cliffs... Goodness divines! I just hope the Kingdom is better than the road to visit... Maybe, just maybe! My tiara will break. I wonder what they meant by " a spicy Kingdom "... I'll just see it myself then!

=================================
I type 2 chapters in an hour and I started to type in chap 3 at 2 a.m and now it's gonna be 3 a.m soon... Still questioning myself about how in the world did I wake up...