~Lost in way?~.~Chap 5~

Prune Juice's POV

"Woah.." I said as I look at the Scovilla Kingdom, it was... As if I'm dreaming! It's sure is hot here but the view is beautiful! As soon as the carriage stop, I walked out and the first thing I saw from the castle's window is a massive library! Is it a dream? Am I dreaming?? I have seen other Kingdoms with small libraries, but, Scovilla? My-Oh-My!

"Welcome one and all! My dear great friends from Parfaedia and Cremé Republic! Welcome to Scovilla! I'll be your guide to lead you to the Queen." Said a butler, quite hoping I could see the library while walking through the castle, I was just standing and admiring the library from afar, while the others are already going in inside. "Pruny! C'mon! What are you even looking at?" My sister, Crimson Berry Cookie said while nudging my shoulder with her eldow. "O-Oh! I'll be right behind you...!" I said as I quickly follow her. "Was I too deep into my own thoughts?" I thought. Once we entered the castle, I admire the castle a lot more, but I still like the Parfaedia Castle more since I live there for like... Forever, not picking favourites though. Soon enough, my parents told me I can go anywhere all I want in the castle. "But, at least don't make any problems!" My mother said, surely I nod and quickly walk to the library, but... Too bad... I don't actually know where the library is, so then be it. I just look around trying to find a way to go to the library like a madman, but then.. THUD!

"Woah there! Are you alright..? Hope that didn't cause any trouble for you..." The cookie I bumped into said caringly. "I'm alright, you?" I asked. "I'm fine too, oh and my apologies! I'm Kouign-Amann Cookie!" She said while holding out her hand, I clearly sense that she wants a shake hand... "Prune Juice Cookie." I spoke as I shake her hand, after both of us introduced to each other, we stare into our own eyes and after seconds we started to laugh. "So, what're you doing just wondering through the hallway?" She asked. "Just trying to find my way to the library." "Lost, hm?" "Yeah..?" "Here's a map, no need to question where I got it from." "Stole it?" ".. Maybe...?" She smiled nervously. "I need to go! See ya later!" Kouign-Amann then gives me a map of the castle and run off, slightly rude of her for a Cremé Republic royalty. But at least... I won't get lost and get called a madman.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wassup people, I finally got motivation after a few months or so, I'm kinda not interested in Tri-Cone Cup anymore and I'm more interested in the Beast-Yeast update, especially Shadow Milk Cookie and Elder Faerie Cookie, but I'll try to continue this if I can