~Rainy Night of Parfae~.~Chap 2~

Prune Juice Cookie's POV

I was walking down the hallway way to the balcony as I thought... "I wonder which Kingdom I'm going to with mother and father... And of course with my sisters... I hope thy don't embarrass me..." Soon enough, I arrived at the door which leads to the balcony, I then open the glass door where the balcony was like I said and hold onto it's fence. "Parfaedia it's.. Beautiful in the night skies, as if moonlight holding onto it..." I said while gazing in amaze at the view, Parfaedia never looks dull at night, the lights, the cheers.. The sound of the wind.. Making it more delightful as in fact it is. I start to close my eyes while the wind flow in and makes an amusing breeze, until... "Hm? Raindrops..?" I asks myself in confusion while looking at the sky, it looks slightly darker and there's no stars. As I look, the rain starts to pour even harsher, it was only tiny raindrops then change to such rain... I started to walk in and close the door behind me, starting to walk through the hallway again. "What if mother sees me all wet like this?" I thought as I start to rush into my room to dry myself up, I open the door to my room and take a towel to dry myself up from being wet because of the pouring rain, I then change my clothes to just normal uniform, as if clothes to sleep, I then look at the clock. "11 p.m.. No wonder it's raining now." I said, I then make my hair into a bunch and then sit down on my bed. "1 more day then I could go to that Kingdom that my family's been talking about... I hope it goes well and as I expect it to be." I said in a mumble like tone, I then lay down on my bed, looking at the ceiling for a moment before closing my eyes and sleep. I then dream of me, and only myself all alone just standing in a rain puddle in the middle of the pouring rain, while it's raining, the raindrops were pouring on me, I guess it's because bof the rain which is actually pouring to night, I like this dream, rain actually makes me feel relaxed on one point, so having a smile on my face while sleeping.

=================================
Correction for one oc name! Red Berry Cookie's name is actually Crimson Berry Cookie, I wrote this chapter at school and that time I forgot her name, I'm sorry 😭