~Wonder day of Crème~.~Chap 3~

Kouign-Amann Cookie's POV

I was walking around the Crème Republic, looking at sailers sailing, hearing other Cookies talking to each other... It's just wonderful! I just love how the Crème Republic is going, thanks to Clotted Cream Cookie to be the second ruler to this Republic like Kingdom... "Hm? What's that?" I asks myself while walking tot he posters, oh! It's just stories and rumors of the deep abyss sea, I heard that one if the gem mermaids got cursed by losing it's pearl, I just love hearing and seeing stories about it. As I continue walking, I see a cafe that is about to open now, I actually can't wait to try the tea there! Tea with whipped cream those have a sweet delightful taste! I then start to gaze at the sea behind the cafe "Woah..!" I whisper to myself, I start to walk near the beach, suddenly.. "Hey sis!" "GAAHH?!" My brother, Madeleine Cookie, scared the living crunchy divine out of me! "Ahem..! Brother, aren't you supposed to train with the other paladins and knights today?" I asks him with smile, surely to keep my posture from breaking after he scared me... "Yeah,, but I'm the captain so I told them that there will be no training today!" He answers me. "Oh wow! How " responsible " you are." I say while hitting his back. "Ack!" He grunt in a little pain, such annoying brother. "Old rag." I joked as I start to laugh at him he doesn't seem happy... "Hmph! First, how dare you! Second, tomorrow we'll go on a trip to another Kingdom!" He informed me. "Andd which is this Kingdom supposed to be?" I asks him while crossing my arms. "Scovillia! I heard it's a spicy and scorching hot Kingdom!!" He answers right away. "Scovillia, eh?" "Yep! One and only Scovillia Kingdom!" "Hmm.. I'll keep that in mind for now."