chapter 1

Warning: this story contains mature content such as swearing, sexual activities e.t.c, please do not read of you're under 18

Y/n
Cute and childish
Loves animals
Too innocent
Kind and sweet
Gullible
19

Jin
The oldest
Foodie
Dad jokes 24/7
Dramatic
Over protects y/n
25

Namjoon
So done with his brothers
Smart and mature
Acts like he is the leader
Treats y/n like his wife
24

Yoongi
Loves to sleep
Savage and cool
Can act like a grumpy grandpa sometimes
Teaches y/n "things"
24

Hoseok
If the sun was a person
Obsessed with sprite
Always happy and cheerful
Judging his brothers 24/7
Energetic
Takes care of y/n
23

Jimin
Loves giving hugs
Sweet and caring
Flirty af
Loves attention
Always flirting with y/n
22

Taehyung
Cute but clueless
Handsome af
Always being himself
Dangerous when angry
Loves strawberries
Undresses y/n with his eyes
22

Jungkook
The youngest
Loves working out and banana milk
Hates losing at ANYTHING
He's cute but can be HOT 🥵🔥 when y/n is involved
20

"y/n please come downstairs dear" you hear your father yell from the living room and you run downstairs to meet an unfamiliar face, a beautiful woman who looked like she was in her late thirties.

"Annyeongseo" you greet the blonde haired woman and she greets you back with a warm smile, you had knew your father had been secretly dating someone for the past 3 months. He didn't want to tell you because he thought you'd be heartbroken.

"Y/n I would like you to meet minji, your soon to be stepmother" your dad informed you with uneasiness in his voice but unlike most daughters, you were actually happy for him.

Your mom died on the day she gave birth to you and your dad had been single ever since, now that you were 19, you were okay with it.

"I'm happy for you appa" you say before giving him a hug.

You turn to your soon to be mother and hug her as well.

"Y/n dear, I hope you are going to be okay with it?" Your father asks you and you just sighed before speaking.

"Dad... Mom died a really long time ago, I never got to see her so I have no memory of her, I just want you to be happy" you say with a warm smile and your father almost teared up by how well he had raised you.

You were a cute and innocent girl but some certain boys were soon going to teach you things you never knew.

"Y/n are you going to be okay with seven stepbrothers" minji tells you and your eyes grew wide.

"How many?"

"Seven"

She repeated and you couldn't even imagine living in a house with seven boys.

"We are having the wedding in America but the boys are going to stay here with you and... and... We are going to stay there f-for about... 2 months... To-"

You father stopped as he saw you were already about to cry.

"It's okay y/n, I can cancel t-" he starts to say but you cut him off.

"No dad don't do that, I'm fine" you gave him a reassuring smile but deep down you were far from okay, you had never been away from your father that long in your life.

"Thank you dear, it's going to be alright, after the wedding I get to bond with minji and you get to bond with your soon to be step brothers" he says with joy as he interweins fingers with minji.

"My older son Jin would take good care of you dear, so no need to worry" minji says with a smile and you return it.

"Well, I can't wait to meet him then"