Chapter Three

December 18, 2023
Monaco
Fallon

"SEVEN SHOTS OF YOUR BEST TEQUILA! CHILLED!" I yelled over the music.

"Are you sure?" The bartender raised an eyebrow at me.

"Open a tab under Neymar Jr," Neymar handed his card over with a smirk.

"Baller," Lily nudged me in the ribs.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Neymar's body was pressed firmly against mine. I could feel his heart beating. His fingers were gripping my hips.

"Tequila, huh?" Arthur crinkled his nose.

"What? You don't do tequila?"

"In mixed drinks, but not for shots."

"Can't hang?" Neymar teased.

"Ney!" I threw my elbow back and glared at him over my shoulder.

Neymar's eyes were glinting with a challenge as he focused on my younger brother. I huffed and exchanged a look with Charles. Charles was clearly not happy about the comment either. Arthur's hands balled up into fists, but they relaxed when Lily placed a hand on his arm and gave him a warning look.

The bar tender came over with the shots. We took them and cheersed before tapping the glasses on the counter. I threw mine back easily. Neymar and I finished ours first. I looked over at Lily who was gagging. I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

"Oh, tais-toi," Lily pretended to glare at me.

"I will not shut up," I laughed, "it's just tequila."

"Just," Arthur snorted, "vodka shots are better."

"That is true," Lily nodded.

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

"Ayyyyy! Is that the Fallon Leclerc back in Monaco?" An Aussie accent drawled from behind us.

I looked over my shoulder and grinned. A small squeal escaped my lips. Alex Albon, Lily Muni, Danny Ricciardo, Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen were standing there. I pulled away from Neymar to give them all hugs.

"Welcome back," Lewis smiled.

"Well thank you, Sir!"

Lewis threw his head back and laughed, "you're funny."

"Missed you, lady Lec," Danny squeezed my shoulder.

"I've missed being home," I answered.

"Hey, Fal. How has Saudi been treating you?" Alex asked giving me a quick hug.

"Good good!"

"We've missed you around the paddock," Lily, Alex's girlfriend, squeezed my hand.

"I've missed being on it!"

"How long are you in Monaco?" Max asked.

"Mad Max!" I grinned.

"Oh god," Max covered his face with his hand and shook his head.

I laughed and gave him a quick hug, "Neymar and I will be here through New Year's, and then we'll go back to Saudi Arabia."

"CAN WE GET TWELVE SHOTS OF TEQUILA PLEASE?!" Danny yelled.

"On the same tab as before?" The bartender asked.

"Nah. Open one for me please," Danny handed his card over.

"Chilled please!" I added.

"Not more tequila," My best friend groaned.

"Come on, Lils," I laughed.