Chapter Ten

December 24, 2023
Monaco
Fallon

I chewed on my lip and secured the strap of the heels around my ankles. I usually never would've chosen hot pink heels, but of course, Neymar had chosen them for me. My style had completely changed when she started dating him. He started choosing my outfits. I knew that he was a more into fashion than me, so I let him.

My dress was a bit more tame than the dress I wore to the Amber Lounge. It was a black lace dress that went down to knees knees. It was a sweetheart neckline with skinny black straps that matched. It was touched across in alternating directions.

"You look great, meu amour," Neymar walked over and held a hand out to me.

I took his hand and let him tug me to my feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed his forehead mine. His large hands held on to my waist. He started to lightly pepper kisses all over my face which made me giggle.

"Eu te amo, Fallon."

"I love you too," I smiled, "are you hungry?"

"Yes. It smells so good!"

"Mhm. Mama loves Christmas Eve. It's always a big deal around here."

"Who all will be here?"

"Obviously, my family, the Gaslys and Kika, Max, and Daniel."

"Max and Daniel are coming?"

"Yeah," I nodded and noticed the sour look on his face, "what?"

"Why are they coming?"

"Because they don't have any family here. We're all very good friends, so it makes sense for them to be here. If Alex's family wasn't in Monaco, he and Lily would also be joining us. Mama always takes in any drivers who are in Monaco for the holidays."

He nodded unhappily and had a stony look on his face. It made me roll my eyes. I pulled away and hurried down the stairs. I was getting really sick of his attitude about being around my friends in Monaco. I had spent my whole year following him around. I had wanted to come home so many times but didn't because Ney asked me to travel with him.

"Aw you look pretty!"

I looked to my right and saw Lily standing there with Arthur. I smiled and gave them both hugs. I gave Lily a quick pinch and a sly look spotting how close she had been standing next to Arthur.

"Thanks, Lily. Finally wearing some pink for Alpine," I giggled.

"I'm sure Pierre will appreciate it."

"Lady Lec!"

"I'm never getting rid of that nickname am I?" I pretended to be annoyed as I turned around to greet Danny.

"Definitely not," he chuckled and quickly kissed my cheek, "merry Christmas Eve."

"Merry Christmas Eve," I smiled and kissed his cheek quickly.

A warm around wrapped around my waist, "you look great, Fallon."

I turned my head and saw Max standing there, "thanks, Max."

He nodded. Our eyes connected, and we held that gaze. I stared into his eyes a little longer than I should've. I bit my lip and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"So!" Danny clapped his hands, "I am throwing the world's best New Year's Eve party at la Rascasse, and I expect to see everyone there!"

"La Racasse? Oooo look at you getting fancy, Danny," Lily smirked.

"Ya like that?" He threw his arm at over her shoulders, and I could've sworn I saw her cheeks tint pink.

"Yeah," she nodded.